Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are you going to do in the future?

1. Jun 25, 2003 #1

MSI

what are you going to do in the future?

for me i still have 6 monthes to graduate then i am thinking to go to europ to take the MA ... maybe in england then i will go to onther country to take the PHA ... and then i will still down in onther country "i will go around europ!!"
    i will live in the streets .. work and study ..
    this is a big and serious adventure but i will do it!!

what about you?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 25, 2003 #2
    Get rich.

4. Jun 25, 2003 #3

Dx

be moving to fayetteville NC.

5. Jun 26, 2003 #4
    Re: future

the same thing I do every night...... try to take over the world
    actually I'm getting married in august, and after that I'll come back with more future plans

6. Jun 27, 2003 #5
    Meglamania is highly underrated. :)

7. Jun 27, 2003 #6
    One more year of high school and I've got my sights set for Carnegie Mellon. Woohoo civil/structural engineering!

8. Jun 27, 2003 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I am getting bored with industrial automation and brain-dead programming. I have been looking into the up and coming Hydrogen industry, as well as to consider things like internet financial ventures. I have actually achieved most of my goals set in my early adult years and I recently realized that I need some new ones. Really, I have it made; and I have made it. I work at home a lot and set my own hours. I make too much money for my time, I have a beautiful wife, and a beautiful home with 5 acres surrounded by mountains, and green valleys, and clean air [couln't have kids and probably wouldn't have anyway]. Guess what, without a real challenge in life I find myself extremely bored.

So here is a lesson from the last 20 years of my life: Keep the challenges coming for they are the essence of life. It is the pursuit of goals and not the ends themselves that truly feeds the soul.

Edit: Of course in my free time I will always be Ivan Seeking. There are just too many mysteries out there to be explored.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2003
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?