1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What courses I have after bachelor in Software Engineering?

1. Nov 24, 2014 #1
    I wanted to know what choices I have after finishing my bach in SWE?

like what types of masters i have after SWE?

And thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 25, 2014 #2
    if you just want a list, go look at your university regulations and see which master's programmes you can be admitted to to without having to take bachelor's courses to compensate for holes due to the change.

If that's not your question, you should provide more information about your interests and the kind of school you went to.
    If you like programming, you could go on with software engineering. If it's an applied sciences university, you can also go to work. Or you can take a master's degree in a related but different field too (many universities have more specialized masters-only programmes where you can enter if you have certain bachelor degrees).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook