Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What do you call the final product that exit from a reactor

  1. Apr 22, 2015 #1
    What do you call the final product or products that exit from a reactor
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2015 #2


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    The good product is energy, generally in the form of electricity. The bad products are heat and radioactive waste. Did you do any research on you own before asking this question?
  4. Apr 22, 2015 #3


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

    Are you talking about a chemical reactor, or a nuclear reactor?
  5. Apr 22, 2015 #4
    chemical I assume it would be the feed right
  6. Apr 22, 2015 #5
    No. The feed is the stream that enters the reactor. The product is called the "product stream" or the "exit stream."

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Threads for call final product
Automotive Interesting video of a car production line