What does this eye contact signal mean?

• Thread starter Galileo
  • Start date
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I don't understand why guys chase girls all the time. My buddy was doing it and I flipped out on him once about it, and he stopped. Then he noticed it's so much better.

One time, I went to a small bar that's decently busy. Of course, first thing I do is look for the prettiest girl. So I did that. Then eventually we talked, had fun, danced, and then she wanted to hang out again. I was like... "For sure. I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go chill with my friends." My buddy that said I was dumb for not getting her number first... 5 minutes into our conversation, she came to find me, gave me her number, and left.

Don't chase girls. Never ever ever ever ever.

Or the one time a girl said (after a night) she said we probably won't see each other again (sex but said to her only friends, she gave me the "what are we"), and my buddy was like, you blew it she won't talk to you again. The next day, completely ignored what she said, and was like... let's hang out tomorrow night and go dancing together. Her response... her cellphone number and she told me to call her at work so she can come right over. (We had a plan meet with home number previously.) Just go with it.

Note: I'm actually kind of chasing one, but she's also chasing me. That's kind of fun.

Last edited:
cronxeh
Gold Member
This thread is hilarious. A bunch of insecure nerdy guys overanalyzing whatever insignificant eye contact a woman throws at them? When did your testicular fortitude shrink so much as to invert into an organ from the opposite gender's collection?

Seriously. A man should be an oasis in the desert, self-absorbed, giver of sustenance to a hungry woman. A man takes without asking and lets his hairy chest vent on occasion, because he can. A man is not bound by constraints of petty cultural cliches. If you want to burp, you burp and make it into a roar in the jungle of humanity. Meaning of life is pleasure. Be an epicurean. Enjoy the finest wine, laugh the longest, eat the most delicious food and pick the most gorgeous women. Don't sit there thinking "oh, what if she rejects me". Laugh it off and move on to the next one. Grow some cojones, muchacho.

*ROAR*

by which i mean *BURP*

Galileo
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I don't understand why guys chase girls all the time. My buddy was doing it and I flipped out on him once about it, and he stopped. Then he noticed it's so much better.

One time, I went to a small bar that's decently busy. Of course, first thing I do is look for the prettiest girl. So I did that. Then eventually we talked, had fun, danced, and then she wanted to hang out again. I was like... "For sure. I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go chill with my friends." My buddy that said I was dumb for not getting her number first... 5 minutes into our conversation, she came to find me, gave me her number, and left.

Don't chase girls. Never ever ever ever ever.

You can't just stand around looking good and expect to girls to walk up to you. How would you define chasing a woman? From what you said, you too look for the prettiest girl, approach her to get to know her because you find her physically attractive.
But, as we all know, they seek for confidence. If chase her in a way showing that you're desperate for her, that's a turn-off.
By not asking for her number, you showed you weren't needy. In my opinion, you COULD've asked for the girls number with the same result. You CAN tell a confident woman she is beautiful and lovely right off the bat, but it depends on why and how you say it. Do you say it because you want her to like you (in a desperate way), or simply because you are expressing what you think of her (in a light-hearted, smiling manner). It doesn't mean you have made up your mind on whether you like her, but that she is attractive enough for you approach her.

You know what the real secret is? Axe Body Spray. Seriously, the women throw themselves at you. Just don't stand too close to the edge of a cliff, or if the women miss you they'll go flying off it.