What kind of graph should I used to graph Mu?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jessica Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Graph
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Jessica Lewis
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have to calculate Mu for the force of static friction of different shoes of different surfaces, which I was able to do. Then, our teacher said to include graphs in our lab report, however I'm not sure which graph to use. What would the axis' be and what kind of graphs should be used?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't really tell how the experiment was performed from the given information.
Maybe you could use surface type for the x-axis and the coefficient of static friction for the y-axis.
Then each type of shoe would be just a labeled dot on the graph.