1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What should i do and how?

1. Nov 10, 2014 #1
    hello everyone . I'm at my final year in college and I still didn't decide what profession should I choose.
    I love physics and in particular nuclear.(I have the highest grade in physics in all college). I want to do nuclear physics or nuclear engineering. But the problem is that:
    1)- I am Lebanese and live in Lebanon. There is no university were I could study it.
    2)- My financial situation isn't that good.
    3)- I am Arabic but I speak French and English really good.
    So if anyone can help me in this subject, I would be thankful.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

It seems your only options are to study abroad in France, US or England. If your grades are high then maybe you'd qualify for a teaching assistantship in grad school.

One problem is that nuclear engineering is a sensitive subject considering that Iran has been trying to become a nuclear power and they live near you.

What do your profs think? Don't they have any ideas? Surely they must know about this difficulty and could advise you of what others have done in the past.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook