I am not sure as to whether or not AP courses are offered in schools in Malaysia. Basically an advanced placement course is a course for students whom want to challenge themselves with university level (supposed, many university students I know say that the university level stuff is much more advanced) courses while still going to high school.
For a simple comparison. High schools in Canada offer two calculus courses, regular calculus, and calculus AP. In the regular calculus course you will get the main ideas of calculus and the focus is on the digestion of the main concepts. In Advanced Placement calculus, more time is spent learning the small details of calculus, such as rules that you don't learn in the normal calculus class.
I THINK that universities in Canada/USA accept credits earned in advanced placement high school courses towards their university degrees since the material covered is supposedly university level. ( can someone confirm this please )
I would suggest you talk to your school counsellor or principal and ask what courses you will need.
In my oppinion the only subjects you NEED to learn physics is physics and math! So as WMGoBuffs said, focus on those two, take the time to understand all of the concepts in those courses. Ask your principal if there are any "advanced placement" courses offered at the school, and if not, don't worry about it.