Thanks a lot! I appreciate it in advance and now the doubts that you have solved for me
Floor would be simple concrete, like a normal office building floor or something like that, since from what I have read it is the best for bouncing balls, and the speed of the ball would say enough to keep in the air for a certain time, something like at least one minute. I guess what I wanted to solve with my question is "what would happen if you applied a certain force to a type of ball that can bounce off walls indefinitely or for a long time"
I would suppose such ball would be the most "efficient" ball of all, so it would be the ball that can bounce and travel the most.
I expected that when a ball is applied with force, the speed is what will make it last in the air, and the bouncy is the characteristic that makes it bounce off the floor and walls.
but I am very unsure if I am asking the right questions or if I am on the right track to resolve this question that I have, It is the first time that I see these concepts of areodynamics and until yesterday I did not know that the reason why golf balls had dimples was to make them travel better. I hope you can help me with this!