Unconventional Food Combinations: Exploring Unique Tastes and Preferences

• Thread starter ShawnD
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Weird
In summary: I put a small amount of barbecue sauce in my mac and cheese.I don't really think that's weird, it's just a different way to put sauce on mac and cheese. I put salt on bacon (I think this is normal but everybody around me disagrees).I also don't think that's weird, everyone does it differently. I put chocolate milk powder in my cereal.Again, that's not weird, people put different things in their cereal.
Chronos said:
Interesting. Just how did you know a pickled squirrel head looks like - :eek: Did you also know, if you squeeze, it looks like this -
well, of course she did. She's a Texas girl, you know. :wink: I have never had the pleasure of feasting on squirrel heads, but I have nibbled a few pickled pigs feet.

Physics news on Phys.org
Chronos said:
Interesting. Just how did you know a pickled squirrel head looks like - :eek: Did you also know, if you squeeze, it looks like this -
:rofl: ... :rofl: Hope you don't mind the abbreviation; I don't have room for enough of them. Maybe it's just because I'm seriously demented, but that just might be the funniest thing that I've seen on this site since I got here. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
I have nibbled a few pickled pigs feet.
Don't worry about it, kid. It happens to all of us. The trick is to sober up first, slug the mouthwash, and make sure that nobody sees you leave. :biggrin:

Luckily, the pigs never complained.
(And it's gotten me out of a few speeding tickets.)

Originally Posted by stoned"
i heard that in asia peple eat living monkey's brains,is that true?

I'm pretty sure that the monkeys expire during preparation.

Yup its true.And the monkeys expire during the eating process, not preparation.

They take a monkey put it in a wooden box with only its head outside the box, then cut off its skull, and pour some hot oil on its brain. Then, every one digs in.

Btw , I am not kidding. The monkey's still screaming.

kaos said:
They take a monkey put it in a wooden box with only its head outside the box, then cut off its skull, and pour some hot oil on its brain. Then, every one digs in.

I guess that's one way to make sure you're being served fresh food. :yuck: That has to be one of the most horrible things I've ever heard!

kaos said:

Bon appetit :tongue2:

See the following --> http://www.maxent.org/ch/monkey_brains.html [Broken] . Among many other googled links.
This reminded me of liquid glass and Quikie-Freeze water. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
them pig brains are not bad either

Attachments

• 945224541003_G.jpg
    945224541003_G.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 426
kaos said:

They take a monkey put it in a wooden box with only its head outside the box, then cut off its skull, and pour some hot oil on its brain.
My mistake... I thought that the boiling oil done 'em in. Guess it's not as hot as I figured.

Is it possible that eating brains of animals could increase person intelligence ?

stoned said:
Is it possible that eating brains of animals could increase person intelligence ?
Well... it's pretty high-protein...
(I'm tempted to direct you to the movie "Hauser's Memory", but that would just be cruel.)

Oh ! God ! I forgot about Mad cow disise, eating brains not too good,. :yuck:

stoned said:
Oh ! God ! I forgot about Mad cow disise, eating brains not too good,. :yuck:
Since you're in this forum, it's probably too late to worry about that... :wink: