What's your drink?

• Thread starter ShawnD
  • Start date
I am a fan of Bailey's on ice, plain, simple, and tasty.

ShawnD if you like tequila you might want to try equal parts tequila and kahlua. It is usauly combined for a shot, but over ice it is good if you are looking to get drunk.

Also if you are looking for ideas, at www.idrink.com[/URL] you can put in the ingredients you have around and get a list of drink recipes.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I am not sure they make Night Train, anymore. I have not seen that on the shelves in years.
I wonder how much trouble I would get into for sending booze to a minor (by U.S. law) in another country. Would I get arrested for contributing to the delinquincy of a chopnik?

enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Drink: Vodka Tonic, 2 limes. yummy yummy

Beer: Killians Irish Red, Yuengling, Heineken, Corona

not much else...

jimmy p
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
I am not sure they make Night Train, anymore. I have not seen that on the shelves in years.
I wonder how much trouble I would get into for sending booze to a minor (by U.S. law) in another country. Would I get arrested for contributing to the delinquincy of a chopnik?

Aww crap.... why not look in the really BAD off-licences seeing as they say "available in all GOOD stores". Anyway, im not a minor in my country so it shouldnt matter, but anyway, my brother is 21 so it could be sent to him... and seeing as i live with my parents, who are (obviously) over 21....

I agree with cookiemonster...Drinking just isn't my thing. I've been the DES for three years now, and in that time, I have learned many interesting things about my drinking friends... *snicker*
Um, as far as drinking goes, the only alcohol I've had is shots of straight whiskey. Supposed to cure a sore throat. It works, kills all the germs...but man, I think I'd rather deal with the sore throat than the whiskey...
Eh...I might let someone take me out for my 21st birthday, but I still haven't decided.
As far as favorite drink? Iced, blended Amaretto 3-shot latte!! :)

First time I quit drinking, I persisted at returning to the bar, watching what went on with all of my "Friends" who kept on drinking, Yikes, it is impossible to miss what is really going on, rather then what 'appears' to have been going on, "Are we having Fun yet?"......."Uhmmm, no! not really, your about to fall down and....." OYE! YIKES drunks are (fill in the blank)

ShawnD
Science Advisor
Macgyver said:
ShawnD if you like tequila you might want to try equal parts tequila and kahlua. It is usauly combined for a shot, but over ice it is good if you are looking to get drunk.
Sounds disgusting......

zooby, it's very possible that I do have a mental problem. I've always been a bit weird and even my closest friends think I'm autistic.

Everclear and fruit punch made from fresh fruit.

I drink Soda :tongue: