A Christmas Story, hands-down! My wife and I watch it every year. My father would swear like Ralpie's dad, and I can assure you that I would have gotten paddled if I uttered even a few of the words I learned from him. I was his "helper" whenever he needed to work on our junky car, and his language was quite colorful whenever a wrench slipped and he banged his knuckles.
One time, we were downtown and an old Army buddy showed up and hollered my dad's name, followed by "you old ******-head"! They hugged each other and hit the tavern for a beer, and his buddy bought me a pop-gun at the store next door. I thought that phrase had something to do with Woody Woodpecker, and I stashed it in my brain. A few days later, my great-uncle drove up in his convertible to take me for a ride to our favorite destination (a little diner across the road from Martin Pond that had great pies.), and I ran out of the house hollering "Uncle Marcel, you old ******head". I thought my mother was going to collapse - she loved her uncle and he had only been recently released from the sanitarium after having been cured of TB. I was just a little kid - maybe 5 or 6 or so at most, and he was trying his best not to laugh. Luckily, he deflected the damage, and I didn't get punished, though a bit later he asked me where I had heard that phrase. I told him, and he nodded knowingly and explained that sometimes adults say things that can be rude.
Uncle Marcel ended up as a butler for an old gent from CT, and he couldn't spend Christmas with us because the old guy had a winter home in Florida, so he'd send us all cards and a case of mixed citrus fruits every year.