What's your opinion about: the withdrawl of american troops from Iraq?

• News
  • Thread starter ardian007
  • Start date
In summary: Bush's speech focused on the importance of defending common interests, the rule of law, and standing up to aggression. He argued that America will not be intimidated and that this is a test of our mettle.
Zlex said:
Hey, you're the one who compared them to criminals.
The entire point of that post is that Iraq is NOT a western nation, let alone the 51st state and it shouldn't be treated as such, my comment on criminals was just a technicality.

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't agree with you because...

Smurf said:
I disagree, I think there's a strong possibility that Militant groups may ultimatly be ousted by a rising dictator (probably supported by the west).

But the fact is, this is something new for the US, bush is preping the world for his new world order and iraq is the testing ground. I think these next 4 years are going to be very interesting, good or bad, very interesting.
==========================================================
what the **** are you talking about there are people dying there, because of the personal interest of George W. Bush? who cares of the new world you think that is being prepared, what if you had any relative of yours there and from moment to moment would be risking his/her life? I am not against the Bush politics but, I am against war and the death of innocent people...

I partcially agree with you, Zlex, but let try to be more resonable, Peace is better for everybody ISN'T IT...

Regarding those who think they know what is relative and absolute?

selfAdjoint said:
Facts are absolute, if they can be found. "Truth" is in the eye of the believer.
You should know my friend that: everything is relative, except one think, The only think that is absolute is that everything is relative...

America will withdraw from Iraq it is just a matter of Time?

scienceguy said:
America can never withdraw from Iraq, we're already in it too deep and once we leave, it'll provide for a safe haven for terrorists to terrorize the world.
You should see the prices of petrol and their increas in orde to talk of the side-effects that the war is having on everybodys life...