Whats your thrill? horse power or man power?

• Thread starter devil-fire
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Power
In summary, the conversation revolved around adrenaline-inducing activities and personal preferences for them. Some mentioned activities include snowmobiling, jet skiing, dirt biking, skiing, wakeboarding, mountain biking, horseback riding, playing sports like football and running, and engaging in recreational sex. Overall, the conversation was lighthearted and playful, with some resisting making lewd comments.
devil-fire
what type of thing gets your adrenaline pumping more? snowmobiles, jet skis, and dirt bikes or skiing, wake boarding and mountain biking?

i just started mountain biking this season and close to the end of the season i tried to get my brother out to join me. he wasn't too impressed and said he would rather go dirt biking, "more the the 'f--k yeah' and less with the 'oh f--k I am tired" is how he worded it.

i like mountain biking because of the speed, the amount of focus and concentration it takes and the pushing my physical limits.

what's your preference and why?

Physics news on Phys.org
Horsies all the way for me. I do play a lot of football (soccer) and do a lot of running though, so its not cos I am lazy.

Aeroplanes, for sure. Hot cars second. Meaningless recreational sex fits in there somewhere as well.

Danger said:
Meaningless recreational sex fits in there somewhere as well.
Seconded...

Danger said:
Meaningless recreational sex fits in there somewhere as well.
Well, I was going to vote for man power...I'm pretty sure it's the same as that. But, while recreational works for me, the meaningless part doesn't work as well. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
Well, I was going to vote for man power...I'm pretty sure it's the same as that. But, while recreational works for me, the meaningless part doesn't work as well. :rolleyes:
Recreational sex + Big O

Is that enough meaningfulness.:confused:

TheStatutoryApe said:
Recreational sex + Big O
Is that enough meaningfulness.:confused:
Yep, that'll do it. :biggrin:

What a sad, sad day. I was able to resist making any lewd comments in this thread, but look at you guys! What kind of example are you setting?

Okay, I was actually coming here to make a lewd comment, but I resisted all day! :tongue2: o:)

honestrosewater said:
What a sad, sad day. I was able to resist making any lewd comments in this thread, but look at you guys! What kind of example are you setting?
Okay, I was actually coming here to make a lewd comment, but I resisted all day! :tongue2: o:)
I resisted about half a day. Those thoughts came to mind the moment I saw the title. Then again, centaurs might be an interesting option. :rolleyes:

Boy, that's a tough call... I have always been a HP freak, but I think the experience of falling down the face of a twenty-five foot wave [making the face something like 32 feet high] while body surfing was about the greatest single thrill of my life. The power of the wave literally takes your breath away...and the fact that you're praying that you don't die. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
I resisted about half a day. Those thoughts came to mind the moment I saw the title. Then again, centaurs might be an interesting option. :rolleyes:
mmmmm... centaur power... :!) ...mustn't say more. o:)

honestrosewater said:
mmmmm... centaur power... :!)
Kinda makes me wonder what the 'Hercules' series would have been like if it had been produced in Mexico.

Danger said:
Kinda makes me wonder what the 'Hercules' series would have been like if it had been produced in Mexico.
Whatever you say, daddy-o. :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
Whatever you say, daddy-o. :biggrin:
I like your attitude.:tongue2: :!)

1. What is the difference between horse power and man power?

Horse power refers to the amount of work that can be done by a horse in a certain amount of time. Man power, on the other hand, refers to the amount of work that can be done by a human in a certain amount of time.

2. Which is more efficient, horse power or man power?

It depends on the task at hand. For tasks that require a lot of physical strength and endurance, horse power may be more efficient. However, for tasks that require precision and critical thinking, man power may be more efficient.

3. Can man power ever match the power of horses?

In certain situations, yes. Humans have the ability to use tools and technology to enhance their physical abilities, which can make them just as powerful as horses in certain tasks.

4. Is one better than the other, horse power or man power?

Neither is inherently better than the other. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, and the most efficient choice will depend on the specific task at hand.

5. How do scientists measure horse power and man power?

Horse power is typically measured by how much weight a horse can pull or carry in a specific amount of time. Man power is measured by how much work a human can do in a specific amount of time, which can be tracked through various physical and physiological measurements.