When will you die?(Quiz)

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
well, 3 is my lucky no. so, 81 seems quite reasonable age.:biggrin:

arildno said:
I'll be 66. I hoped I'd live to 69, but I guess I smoke too much.
i was a bit surprised to find out i am gonna be 82...(1980-2062) although i am a big smoker like you. Do i have superior genes ? :redface:

marlon

I did the test today for the second time and now i will die in 2064 ???

Yes, i gave in the same input data

17/januari/1980
optimistic
BMI < 25

smoker

what is going on ?

marlon

I put pessimistic the first time, said I'd die at 58. Second time I put normal, said I'd die a good 40 years later. :rolleyes:

Either way, the seconds are counting down!!! Better get back to PFing.... oh wait...

Oh my, Friday December 25, 2060.

Just kidding. :rofl:

Friday, September 30, 2050

I just realized that, although my time has run out, it didn't say when it ran out. I wonder when I died?

zoobyshoe said:
I just realized that, although my time has run out, it didn't say when it ran out. I wonder when I died?
It will tell you. I ran a few tests and it said I ran out, and it also said the date. For example, it told me that I ran out, and I died in Feb 2003.

edit... BMI seems to have no influence whatsoever.

Last edited:

Evo

Mentor
Wednesday, July 12, 2034

Evo

Mentor
zoobyshoe said:
So sad to hear of your untimely demise. If we had known, we surely would have had a thread about it. :frown:

JamesU

Gold Member
Date of birth: January first, 2005
Male
Pessimistic
Smoker
BMI >= 45
:biggrin: :

Saturday, August 10, 2058
healthier than I expected

Evo said:
Wednesday, July 12, 2034
Nooooooo :cry: My love, Je ne peux pas endurer l'a pensé d'habiter sans vous.

Evo said:
So sad to hear of your untimely demise. If we had known, we surely would have had a thread about it. :frown:
That's very thoughtful of you, Evo. I would have announced it myself, but, of course, I didn't know either.

This weeks episode of Six Feet Under:

Mr. Z. Shoe
1955-?

Evo

Mentor
Smurf said:
Nooooooo :cry: My love, Je ne peux pas endurer l'a pensé d'habiter sans vous.
Aww, so sweet. :smile: Ok, I'll change my disposition to "optimistic" and live another 60 years. :tongue:

Townsend said:
Friday, September 30, 2050
Hehe, LOSER! I'd hate to die on a Friday

Evo

Mentor
zoobyshoe said:
That's very thoughtful of you, Evo. I would have announced it myself, but, of course, I didn't know either.
I am sure it came as quite a shock. So, what will you do, now that you're dead?

zoobyshoe said:
Yeah, ever since I watched the "Sixth Sense" I have checked to make sure I wasn't dead and didn't know it every day.....

Townsend said:
Yeah, ever since I watched the "Sixth Sense" I have checked to make sure I wasn't dead and didn't know it every day.....
How would you know though? You could have died from something internal, like a heart attack or blood poisoning. Then could be dead for ages and not even know it.

Smurf said:
How would you know though? You could have died from something internal, like a heart attack or blood poisoning. Then could be dead for ages and not even know it.
I have thought about that.....the easiest way to tell if you're dead is to see if the government is still collecting taxes....once I see that I am no longer being taxed then I will know that I am dead.... :smile:

Townsend said:
I have thought about that.....the easiest way to tell if you're dead is to see if the government is still collecting taxes....once I see that I am no longer being taxed then I will know that I am dead.... :smile:
:rolleyes: ummm... are you sure?

Smurf said:
:rolleyes: ummm... are you sure?
On income tax....pretty sure, unless you're privy to some kind of dead person income tax I wasn't made aware of. Crap...you mean to tell me I really could be dead.... :cry:

Townsend said:
On income tax....pretty sure, unless you're privy to some kind of dead person income tax I wasn't made aware of. Crap...you mean to tell me I really could be dead.... :cry:
I just don't see it. Why would they stop merely because you're dead?

Evo said:
I am sure it came as quite a shock.
Not so much, no. Just mildly surprising.
So, what will you do, now that you're dead?
I'll just continue with my usual posts in S&D, debunking ghosts and the afterlife.

Smurf said:
I just don't see it. Why would they stop merely because you're dead?
Legally there is no way to collect taxes from a dead guy. There is especially no reason to collect social security from a dead guy.... :rofl: