White hole / black hole theory

• Thread starter DR OF DEATH
  • Start date
Ok let me get this straight too all of u guys, black holes infinite gravity sources that come frome a star say 100 times more heavier then our own sun,ok? the star goes up in a big bang but instead of realising all the gasses into space it collapses under its own gravity thus creating a black hole, its made of himesphires outer horizon and inner horizon i correct me if im wrong at the center therese infinite gravity.

So it is possible that when it sucked all the matter that got throught the singularity,it might also spit it out ina diffrent space time or what so ever.

of corse even if we do confirm their existance itle be impposible to traver through one.
measuring its starts with a black hole even if it spits you out at a distant point itl probably spit u in shreds, so even if they exist,doesn't matter youl be dead by the time you get to the othr side. :P so good luck in the distant future to some moron that will wan't to go in it (if it exist) :D "happy face"

This is what will happen if you enter a black hole: lets say your on your last voyadge into a black hole and you have a clock and your friends have a clock if you notice youl start to see that as you get closer the time starts to slow down withs is caused by the gravity frome the black hole as you get even clser your body will starth to stretch down like spaggeti untill your atoms start to disintergrate"atom by atom youll star falling apart"

even if you manneggged to get out forme a white hole like i said you in small pieces at the size of an atom :P

hope this was at least a litle acurrate (what i know about black hole so far) :)