Need Assistance with "QCD and Resonance Physics"

In summary, QCD is the theory that explains the strong nuclear force between particles, while resonance physics studies the behavior of particles that decay into other particles. Together, these fields are crucial for understanding the structure of matter and have applications in various areas of modern physics, including technology development and the study of the early universe. QCD is also closely related to resonance physics, as it governs the interactions between the building blocks of particles. Real-world applications of these fields include medical imaging, energy production, and studying extreme conditions.
wing of jupiter
who can help me?

I want this paper "QCD and resonance physics. theoretical foundations" by M. A. Shifman, A. I. Vainshteinstar, filled and V. I. Zakharov

who can email it to me?or tell me a website to read full text?

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TVC-471XM35-JS&_coverDate=02%2F05%2F1979&_alid=329734494&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_qd=1&_cdi=5531&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=1391c0888f3ebec77b2f933660596f5a
Yay I found it!

Is it good?

1. What is QCD?

QCD stands for Quantum Chromodynamics, which is the theory that describes the strong nuclear force that holds particles together. It is one of the fundamental forces of nature and is responsible for the interactions between quarks and gluons.

2. What is resonance physics?

Resonance physics is the study of particles that have a finite lifetime and decay into other particles. These particles are characterized by a specific energy, called a resonance energy, which corresponds to the mass of the particle.

3. What is the significance of QCD and resonance physics?

QCD and resonance physics are important for understanding the behavior of subatomic particles and the structure of matter. They also play a crucial role in many areas of modern physics, such as particle accelerators and cosmology.

4. How is QCD related to resonance physics?

QCD is the underlying theory that governs the interactions between quarks and gluons, which are the building blocks of particles. Resonance physics studies the behavior of particles that are made up of quarks and gluons, making QCD an integral part of this field.

5. What are some real-world applications of QCD and resonance physics?

Some examples of real-world applications of QCD and resonance physics include the development of new technologies, such as medical imaging devices and nuclear reactors, as well as the study of the early universe and the formation of matter. They also have implications for energy production and understanding the behavior of materials under extreme conditions.