Homework Helper
Gold Member
- 2,394
- 4
I feel like I'm just waiting to buy my own house or condo. I still have two years of school left!
Say, if I graduate in April 2010, and rent for 6 months (get to know the city), then I can realistically get a condo (what I want) by like October 2010.
As of now, I'm just working on getting debt free and save some money after that. I know where I would like to live, so it's just a matter of waiting now.
Anyways, is anyone in the same boat?
Say, if I graduate in April 2010, and rent for 6 months (get to know the city), then I can realistically get a condo (what I want) by like October 2010.
As of now, I'm just working on getting debt free and save some money after that. I know where I would like to live, so it's just a matter of waiting now.
Anyways, is anyone in the same boat?


Cops were there all the time. But, they never gave me any trouble, so whatever was their problem really wasn't my problem. As long as they weren't having loud parties at night, I didn't care. But, the second car was at another house at another end of the development. It's just in the price range that would make sense for state troopers too. Most faculty live in fancier houses because they have spouses with jobs too so can pay a lot more than I can. Then again, when they have two people plus kids living in a house, they need a lot more house than I do too. I really just want a decent kitchen, one nice bathroom with the master bedroom, a second full bathroom that can be smaller just so my guests don't have to use my master bath (and so I don't have to keep it neat all the time), one room just large enough to be a guest bedroom, one a bit larger as an office, and a modest-sized living room and dining room. Ideally, the dining room and living room will connect so if I ever get swarmed by relatives for a holiday dinner, I can set up folding tables through both rooms to seat everyone in one continuous space. Other than that, a yard big enough for a modest vegetable garden, and a little area for my bbq and table and chairs, and I'll be happy.