Why did you choose to be an Engineer?

• Thread starter momais
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Engineer
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's choice to become an engineer, despite not having a formal education in the field. They enjoy designing machines, particularly weapons, but do not want to divulge any further information. Another person suggests that engineering could lead to fun, profit, and attracting women, but the original speaker doubts this and mentions their own education as an IT engineer.
momais
Tell us why did you choose to be an engineer?

Click Link and Leave your reply

< link deleted >

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
I'm not going to respond to your link, because it requires information that I'm not willing to divulge.
To answer here, I will say that I am not an engineer. I never finished high-school, but I love to design machines. I consider myself to be a mechanical engineer by nature, but not by education. Even worse, my design specialty is weapons.

Danger said:
I'm not going to respond to your link, because it requires information that I'm not willing to divulge.
To answer here, I will say that I am not an engineer. I never finished high-school, but I love to design machines. I consider myself to be a mechanical engineer by nature, but not by education. Even worse, my design specialty is weapons.

Now maybe we know why you call yourself 'Danger.'

How about NO? Is NO good for you?

How 'bout for fun and profit. :approve: and chicks! :tongue2:

Chicks? Really? I am in the wrong engineering!

FredGarvin said:
Chicks? Really? I am in the wrong engineering!

And, unfortunately, it appears that you cannot, in fact, get more chicks with a gun and a love of engineering than you can with a gun alone. :uhh: o:)

I have completed the graduation as IT Engineer, but I am not in the correct path of doing my service in the Engineering field.

1. Why did you choose to be an Engineer?

I chose to be an Engineer because I have always been interested in how things work and how to solve complex problems. I also enjoy the challenge and creativity that comes with engineering projects.

2. What inspired you to become an Engineer?

I was inspired to become an Engineer by my love for math and science, as well as my desire to make a positive impact on the world through technological advancements and innovations.

3. What skills are necessary to be a successful Engineer?

Some essential skills for a successful Engineer include strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, attention to detail, creativity, communication and teamwork skills, and a strong foundation in math and science.

4. What is your favorite thing about being an Engineer?

My favorite thing about being an Engineer is the satisfaction of seeing my designs and ideas come to life and being able to make a tangible difference in the world through my work.

5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to pursue a career in Engineering?

My advice to someone who wants to pursue a career in Engineering would be to never stop learning and exploring new ideas, to be persistent and resilient in the face of challenges, and to always keep in mind the impact and responsibility that comes with being an Engineer.