Why do people look like there dogs?

  • Thread starter Rader
  • Start date
  • #1
Rader
765
0
Why do people look like there dogs???

Lets have some fun and serious imput.

Why do people look like there dogs?
Do they look for the fisiological feature in there dog, that matches them?

Why do dogs end up having the temperment of there masters?
Do there masters teach there dogs there emotions?
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Iacchus32
2,313
1
Perhaps because we tend to seek out those things which are most familiar to us and/or we begin to adopt those characteristics which make us better suited for a particular environment? ... i.e., if a dog and a human were brought up in a similar environment, they may adopt similar tendencies.
 
  • #3
Rader
765
0
Originally posted by Iacchus32
Perhaps because we tend to seek out those things which are most familiar to us and/or we begin to adopt those characteristics which make us better suited for a particular environment? ... i.e., if a dog and a human were brought up in a similar environment, they may adopt similar tendencies.

Evironment plays a factor. Fisiological, Slim people slim dogs. Over weight people overweight dogs. Emotional, Loud talkers, big barkers.

But who really finds who?, the master finds the dog or the dog finds the master. It could be argued inductively both ways.
 
Last edited:
  • #4
Iacchus32
2,313
1
Of course if it weren't for human kind in the first place, we wouldn't have dogs in the second place, which were initially bred from the wolf. This is probably why dogs have a tendency to look more like their owners ... I guess?
 
  • #5
Rader
765
0
Originally posted by Iacchus32
Of course if it weren't for human kind in the first place, we wouldn't have dogs in the second place, which were initially bred from the wolf. This is probably why dogs have a tendency to look more like their owners ... I guess?

Humans came from apes.
Dogs came from wolves.
Masters look like there Dogs.
Dogs look like there masters because they are hairy.
Iacchus32 you are hairy.
 
Last edited:
  • #6
Iacchus32
2,313
1
Originally posted by Rader
Humans came from apes.
Dogs came from wolves.
Masters look like there Dogs.
Dogs look like there masters because they are hairy.
Iacchus32 you are hairy.
Sometimes Dirty Harry perhaps ... in my dreams! :wink:
 
  • #7
Rader
765
0
Does anybody know a dog who looks like his master? Is the master aware of this or is it only a observation from outside? How does choice through observation play a role in awareness?
 

Suggested for: Why do people look like there dogs?

  • Last Post
4
Replies
125
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
537
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
485
Replies
21
Views
1K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
41
Views
584
  • Last Post
2
Replies
35
Views
1K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
41
Views
2K
Replies
8
Views
460
Replies
10
Views
552
Top