Why i have headaches when using new glasess

• Thread starter Rafa_El
  • Start date
Why i encounter it? I have been changing my glasses today. Google said it was because eyestrain "asthenopia" thag happen in eye lens. But i want to ask some real opinion not just a description. Have you ever encounter it too? How long it occured ?

Answers and Replies

A friend of mine experienced it once. The cause has been a slightly wrong adjustment. So it might be the case, that the glasses don't really match your needs, which can have multiple reasons: wrong dioptre (±0.25), wrong angles, and whatever plays a role. Headaches can result from the permanent endeavor by your eyes to correct it. I recommend to get a second measurement by another optician.

Likes Rafa_El
A friend of mine experienced it once. The cause has been a slightly wrong adjustment. So it might be the case, that the glasses don't really match your needs, which can have multiple reasons: wrong dioptre (±0.25), wrong angles, and whatever plays a role. Headaches can result from the permanent endeavor by your eyes to correct it. I recommend to get a second measurement by another optician.
And how about your friend? Did he/she get second presribction?

And how about your friend? Did he/she get second presribction?
I have cylinders 0.25 but i feel dizzy when they add that to my

DrClaude
Mentor
We do not give medical advice, and you should not seek medical advice from anonymous internet forums. Consult the professional who issued the prescription for those glasses.

Thread closed.

Likes Rafa_El