Why was that Einstein thread locked?

In summary, the conversation centers around a locked thread on a forum and the reasons behind its closure. The original poster expresses frustration with the closure and requests an explanation for it, which is provided by another user. However, the conversation continues with the original poster taking issue with a separate post and others questioning the purpose of the thread. The conversation escalates with insults and accusations being thrown, and the original poster eventually clarifies that they do not want the thread to be unlocked and were simply seeking an explanation. The conversation ends with others asking for the thread to be dropped and for civility to be maintained.
What we have been trying to figure out is...What was your question?!

Physics news on Phys.org
scott1 said:
The title

Can also mean "I don't understand why it was locked"
Which can also mean "Please the thread had no reason to be locked."

ok... and?

please refer to this

Wishbone said:
you guys really need to learn to read.

Ok...I will stop posting everone elese should since your question has been answard.
PM a mod to lock this thread if you want.

if they want to, I don't particularly think they need to. If you think it needs to be, feel free to also. I will stop posting also

Wishbone said:
?________________
It was locked for two reasons. It was a religious post and we don't allow religious posts and it was personal opinion that was obviously wrong. Einstein's real opinions are a fact and they are in the official Einstein Archives.

That thread was bound to degenerate quickly.

Also, please feel free to PM any moderator if you have a question about a thread or post. We welcome questions and are happy to discuss them.

I think the question has been answered, so, thread locked.

Last edited: