1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Wolfram Mathematica demonstrations programming book

1. Apr 5, 2016 #1
    I am currently a complete beginner to Mathematica (in fact, to programming in general) I have done adequate research about books for general books on Mathematica, but I would like to find a book that focuses mostly on graphics, animations, demonstrating physics and the like.

For example, while on the wolfram website, I saw a demonstration of chaos theory through a double pendulum.

I guess what I want the book to focus on is the manipulate function and visual aspects of Mathematica.

Thanks.

Edit: I'm in 11th grade and next year i will be taking a course about Mathematica, so I'd like to get a head start and get good at graphics to make some nice physics demonstrations. I am familiar with all of calculus included multivariate and vector Calc, and have taken a full year course on linear algebra.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 6, 2016 #2

vanhees71

Science Advisor
    2016 Award

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted