World Record Set: Kicking Oneself in the Head!

• Thread starter edward
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Head Set
In summary, the person set the world record for kicking themselves in the head by performing a series of kicks without any assistance or props, following specific guidelines and rules set by Guinness World Records. The current record is held by American martial artist Ronny Weis, who achieved 102 kicks in one minute in 2018. Kicking oneself in the head can be dangerous and is recommended to be attempted by trained professionals with proper flexibility and control. While there have been reports of minor injuries, there have been no serious injuries reported during a record attempt. There are no age or height restrictions for attempting this record, but participants must be in good physical health and have the necessary skills to perform the kicks safely.
edward
This guy sets the world record for kicking oneself in the head. I don't think I will enter this one.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
For some reason, I just want to give him one record breaking kick in the head...:rolleyes:

nice job! but I'm sure I'll beat him on Wednesday after my midterm.

How do people think these things up? Seriously. :rofl:

I love the mystical dancing in the background, too. :rofl:

1. How did the person set the record for kicking themselves in the head?

The person set the record by performing a series of kicks to their own head without any assistance or props. They had to follow specific guidelines and rules set by the Guinness World Records organization.

2. What is the current world record for kicking oneself in the head?

The current world record for kicking oneself in the head is held by American martial artist, Ronny Weis, who achieved 102 kicks in one minute on May 22, 2018.

3. Is kicking oneself in the head dangerous?

Yes, kicking oneself in the head can be dangerous and should only be attempted by trained professionals. It requires a high level of flexibility and control to avoid injury.

4. Has anyone ever been seriously injured while attempting this record?

There have been reports of people sustaining minor injuries such as bruises and strains while attempting this record. However, there have been no reported serious injuries during a record attempt.

5. Are there any age or height restrictions for attempting this record?

No, there are no age or height restrictions for attempting this record. However, participants must be in good physical health and have the necessary flexibility and skill to perform the kicks safely.