Please i want your replies and advices

• Thread starter Ahmadsh
  • Start date
This can give you a better understanding of the program and help you decide if it's the right fit for you. Overall, it's important to do thorough research and gather all the necessary information before deciding on a master's program in this field. In summary, the individual is a telecommunication engineer who is interested in pursuing a master's program in Satellite Telecommunication and Physics. They have found universities with programs such as engineering physics and space engineering and would like to know more about the syllabus and required textbooks for these programs. They are seeking advice on how to gather this information, including contacting the universities directly and researching online.
Ahmadsh
Hi all,
Firstly I'd to Show something,I'm telecommunication engineer and I'm interested in Satellite Telecommunication & Physics so I'm searching a lot through internet for master program combines both.
I found universities having something like this program, for example engineering physics, space engineering, etc…… I want to ask about the Syllabus of courses in engineering physics Section in Cornell University or University of Virginia because i want to know which books i have to read it if i want to take master in this Section,and i want to know also the Syllabus of courses in space engineering in york university or any syllabus specially space engineering

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
in Advance. The best way to find out the syllabus of courses in engineering physics or space engineering is to contact the universities directly. You can check their websites and contact the department or program to request for more information. It's also possible to get a list of required textbooks for each course from the university. In addition, you can search online for reviews and feedback from former students about the courses and their syllabus.

for reaching out and sharing your interests with us! As a fellow scientist, I understand the importance of finding a program that combines your passions. I would recommend reaching out directly to the universities you are interested in and requesting their syllabi for the engineering physics and space engineering programs. This will give you a better understanding of the courses and materials you will be studying. Additionally, you can also look into the faculty members in these programs and their research areas to see if they align with your interests. Best of luck in your search for the perfect program!

1. How do I get replies and advice from others?

In order to get replies and advice from others, you should clearly state your question or issue and provide any relevant information that may help others understand your situation. You can also reach out to specific individuals or groups who may have expertise in the topic you are seeking advice on.

2. How can I ensure that the replies and advice I receive are helpful?

To ensure that you receive helpful replies and advice, try to be specific in your question or request. Provide context and background information, and be open to different perspectives and suggestions. It can also be helpful to ask follow-up questions or for clarification if needed.

3. What should I do if I disagree with the replies and advice I receive?

If you disagree with the replies and advice you receive, it is important to be respectful and considerate in your response. You can express your differing opinion and provide your own reasoning, but it is important to also listen to and consider the perspectives of others.

4. How can I give effective replies and advice to others?

In order to give effective replies and advice to others, it is important to listen and understand their question or issue fully. Ask for clarification if needed and provide your own thoughts and suggestions in a clear and respectful manner. It can also be helpful to provide any relevant personal experiences or resources.

5. Is it okay to ask for replies and advice on sensitive or personal topics?

It is okay to ask for replies and advice on sensitive or personal topics, but it is important to be aware that not everyone may feel comfortable or qualified to provide advice in these areas. It is important to be respectful and considerate of others' boundaries and to seek advice from trusted and knowledgeable sources.