Download videos from sites like youtube

In summary, to download videos from sites like YouTube, you can use a third-party software or online service. However, it is generally not legal to download videos without the copyright holder's permission. You can also download videos on mobile devices, but it is important to check the app or website's security. There are some risks associated with downloading videos, such as malware or copyright infringement. Most video downloaders allow you to choose from various formats, but it is best to check beforehand.
swty todd
hw can i download videos from sites like youtube and howstuffworks.com and store it on my harddisk 4 future viewing/?
pls help...

Computer science news on Phys.org

I know how to download videos off of youtube into mp4, avi and all that format so you can view them and also throw them on your ipod which is nice.

Go to this website http://vixy.net/ and follow the instructions. Good luck.

hey thnx ...

Last edited:

1. How do I download videos from sites like YouTube?

To download videos from sites like YouTube, you can use a third-party software or online service. There are many options available, such as KeepVid, SaveFrom, and ClipConverter. Simply copy and paste the video URL into the designated area and follow the prompts to download the video.

2. Is it legal to download videos from sites like YouTube?

It is generally not legal to download videos from sites like YouTube without the permission of the copyright holder. However, there may be some exceptions, such as downloading videos for personal use or for educational purposes. It is always best to check the terms of service and copyright laws before downloading any videos.

3. Can I download videos from sites like YouTube on my mobile device?

Yes, there are many apps and mobile-friendly websites that allow you to download videos from sites like YouTube directly onto your mobile device. Just make sure to double-check the app or website's security and legitimacy before downloading any videos.

4. Are there any risks associated with downloading videos from sites like YouTube?

There are some risks associated with downloading videos from sites like YouTube, such as the possibility of downloading malware or copyright infringement. It is important to use reputable and secure sources when downloading videos.

5. Can I download videos from sites like YouTube in any format?

Most video downloaders and converters allow you to choose from a variety of video formats, such as MP4, AVI, or WMV. However, the available formats may vary depending on the video downloader or converter you are using. It is always best to double-check the available formats before downloading a video.