Anyone able to get the MS Office CoPilot trial to work?

In summary, there is a regedit floating around the internet that supposedly unlocks CoPilot, but it did not work for the speaker. It's best to get the unlock straight from Microsoft when searching, as there are some caveats to version numbers and other enrolments. Microsoft plans to embed CoPilot in every language-based application, possibly as part of their investment in OpenAI. However, there may be restrictions and limited access for non-paying clients.
Computer science news on Phys.org
There are some caveats to version # and other enrolments (365 etc) It's best to get it straight from MS when searching. MS will embed it in every language based application to grasp at payback from their $10b of investments committed to OpenAI. I guess they will have specific experiments using it.

TonyStewart said:
There are some caveats to version # and other enrolments (365 etc) It's best to get it straight from MS when searching. MS will embed it in every language based application to grasp at payback from their $10b of investments committed to OpenAI. I guess they will have specific experiments using it.
Yeah, but did not want to wait for the rollout later this year

I read they pulled the link to OpenAI's Codex platform to restrict access, and natch only for future revenue paying clients.

1. How can I access the MS Office CoPilot trial?

To access the MS Office CoPilot trial, visit the official Microsoft website and navigate to the Office products section. From there, you can select the CoPilot trial and follow the prompts to start your trial.

2. Why am I unable to get the MS Office CoPilot trial to work?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to get the MS Office CoPilot trial to work. It could be due to technical issues, compatibility issues with your device, or an error during the installation process. It is best to contact Microsoft support for assistance in troubleshooting the issue.

3. Is the MS Office CoPilot trial free?

Yes, the MS Office CoPilot trial is free to use for a limited time. Once the trial period is over, you will need to purchase a subscription to continue using it.

4. What features are included in the MS Office CoPilot trial?

The MS Office CoPilot trial includes a range of features such as real-time collaboration, intelligent writing suggestions, and advanced data analysis tools. It also includes access to all the Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.

5. Can I cancel the MS Office CoPilot trial anytime?

Yes, you can cancel the MS Office CoPilot trial at any time. Simply go to your account settings and select the option to cancel your subscription. Keep in mind that once the trial period is over, you will be charged for the full subscription unless you cancel beforehand.