Apple Introduces Macbook with Windows Support!

In summary, the new Macbook with Windows support is a laptop computer from Apple that allows users to run both Mac OS and Windows operating systems. It has a built-in feature called Boot Camp that makes it easy to switch between the two operating systems. This provides users with access to a wider range of software and applications, and allows compatibility with certain programs and files. However, a separate Windows license is required, which can be set up using instructions provided by Apple. The price of the new Macbook with Windows support is comparable to other Macbook models, with the additional cost of a Windows license.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Apple finally did it - A Macbook that supports Windows
Mac supporting Windows.jpg
cheers
Dave

Likes StevieTNZ, Greg Bernhardt and Enigman
Physics news on Phys.org
hahaha I couldn't resist posting that one :wink:

Is that a 7, 8, or 10 pane window?

Likes davenn and Greg Bernhardt
jtbell said:
Is that a 7, 8, or 10 pane window?
Looks like 3.1 or 95 to me :biggrin:

1. What is the new Macbook with Windows support?

The new Macbook with Windows support is a laptop computer released by Apple that allows users to run both Mac OS and Windows operating systems.

2. Can I switch between Mac OS and Windows on the new Macbook?

Yes, you can easily switch between Mac OS and Windows on the new Macbook using a built-in feature called Boot Camp. This allows you to have the best of both worlds and use the operating system that best suits your needs.

3. What are the benefits of having Windows support on a Macbook?

Having Windows support on a Macbook allows users to access a wider range of software and applications that may not be available on Mac OS. It also allows for compatibility with certain programs and files that may only work on Windows.

4. Do I need to purchase a separate Windows license to use it on the new Macbook?

Yes, you will need to purchase a separate Windows license in order to use it on the new Macbook. However, Apple provides step-by-step instructions on how to install and set up Windows using Boot Camp.

5. Is the new Macbook with Windows support more expensive than a regular Macbook?

The new Macbook with Windows support is not more expensive than a regular Macbook. It is priced similarly to other Macbook models and the cost of a Windows license should be factored in if you plan on using it on the Macbook.