Create Your Avatar & Signature - No Supporting Member Needed

• Thread starter Disconnected
  • Start date
In summary: Do you think it's my daily tropical fruits tea? That's what I mostly drink these days... Nah, that's how I'd give it to others though!
Disconnected
Gold Member
So, maybe I am being a bit silly, but whatever. I want an avatar and a signature. I can not find the page/location where I do this. Do I need to be a supporting member?

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes.

Nice name. :biggrin:

Okay Disconnected, you either become a PF Contributor/Homework Helper/Mentor.. It's possible if you're a relative to Greg :biggrin:

OR, you could just be lucky and someone else will give it to you for free! :biggrin:

Did I misled the person? :rolleyes:

Become a gold member would be the quickest: https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Bernhardt said:
Don't forget about Project PF Proliferation

Was going to mention it, but couldn't spell it. :rolleyes:

What is a "Moran"? Who is this Moral fella that you want so much to be?

Zz.

I was a few years older than a Moran in a neighboring town. His classmates used to "accidentally" call him Moron from time to time, until he caught a growth spurt. He was a runt when he was young, but ended up over 6'5" with lots of muscle. Lots fewer "accidents" after that.

I served with Bugs Moran, I knew Bugs Moran, Bugs Moran was a friend of mine. Disconnected, you're no Bugs Moran.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Moran" …

Baron Moran, of Manton in the County of Wiltshire, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom.

It was created on 8 March 1943 for the physician Charles Wilson(10 Nov 1882 - 12 Apr 1977). He is chiefly remembered as Winston Churchill's personal physician during the Second World War and was President of the Royal College of Physicians from 1941 to 1949.

As of 2009 the title is held by his eldest son, the second Baron, who succeeded in 1977. He is a retired diplomat and has notably served as British Ambassador to Hungary and Portugal and as British High Commissioner to Canada from 1981 to 1984. Lord Moran is also one of the ninety elected hereditary peers that remain in the House of Lords after the passing of the House of Lords Act 1999, and sits as a crossbencher.

On leaving his post of High Commissioner to Canada in 1984, Moran penned a frank final telegram to the British Foreign Minister in which he was critical of Canadian politicians and public policies. The telegram became public in October 2009 after a BBC columnist, Matthew Parris, made a freedom of information request for the foreign office's valedictory despatches.​

Last edited by a moderator:
drizzle said:
OR, you could just be lucky and someone else will give it to you for free! :biggrin:
That's me!

5488_671810000466_25506515_38484082_769665_n.jpg

Disconnected said:
Is this still going? I could totally do this.

Yep, go for it!

I much prefer Bugs Bunny version:

"What a maroon!"

Zz.

FtlIsAwesome said:
That's me!
Oh, just thought I should clarify: someone gave me a Gold, I didn't give a Gold to someone else.

FtlIsAwesome said:
Oh, just thought I should clarify: someone gave me a Gold, I didn't give a Gold to someone else.

maybe you bought gold for yourself after a wild and drunken night and now you don't remember

Greg Bernhardt said:
maybe you bought gold for yourself after a wild and drunken night and now you don't remember
That's how Drizzle got hers! I'm certain of it!

I don't drink and I'm underage!

If I drink enough Root Beer, I get a buzzy feeling at the back of my head.
But I'd have to drink a lot of it to not remember getting a Gold for myself.

FtlIsAwesome said:
I don't drink and I'm underage!

If I drink enough Root Beer, I get a buzzy feeling at the back of my head.
But I'd have to drink a lot of it to not remember getting a Gold for myself.

I did notice the stock price of A&W Root Beer's parent company rise unexpectedly last week!

Last edited:
Greg Bernhardt said:
I did noticed the stock price of A&W Root Beer's parent company rise unexpectedly last week!
What? :smile:

ZapperZ said:
I much prefer Bugs Bunny version:

"What a maroon!"

I think the proper rendition is "Wotta maroon!" :smile:

turbo-1 said:
That's how Drizzle got hers! I'm certain of it!

Do you think it's my daily tropical fruits tea? That's what I mostly drink these days... Nah, that's how I'd give it to others though! :biggrin:

Related to Create Your Avatar & Signature - No Supporting Member Needed

What is "Create Your Avatar & Signature - No Supporting Member Needed"?

"Create Your Avatar & Signature - No Supporting Member Needed" is a feature that allows users to personalize their online profile by creating a custom avatar and signature without needing to be a supporting member of the website.

How do I access the "Create Your Avatar & Signature" feature?

The feature can typically be found in the settings or profile section of the website. It may also be labeled as "Edit Profile" or "Customize Profile". If you are having trouble locating it, you may need to reach out to the website's customer support for assistance.

Do I need to be a supporting member to use this feature?

No, this feature is available to all users regardless of their membership status. However, some websites may offer additional customization options or features for supporting members.

What is an avatar and signature?

An avatar is a small image or icon that represents a user on an online platform. A signature is a custom text or image that is automatically added to the end of a user's posts or comments on a website.

Can I change my avatar and signature after creating them?

Yes, most websites allow users to change their avatar and signature at any time. Simply access the "Create Your Avatar & Signature" feature and make the desired changes.