Help for a beginner -- How to learn physics starting from the beginning?

I'll definitely do this.In summary, the speaker is Paolo, a 26-year-old from Argentina who studies skills in sales and coordinates a sales team. Paolo has had a passion for physics since he was 15 and has been watching scientific talks for six years. Due to time and resource constraints, Paolo plans to study on his own and is seeking advice and help from others. The suggested resource is Khan Academy, a free online educational service with courses in physics and math. Paolo is grateful for the advice and plans to use the resource.
Boticel
Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Paolo i’m from Argentina and I have 26 years old. I study “skills in the direction of sales teams” and I’m the coordinator of a sale team. Since I was 15 I love all referd to physics and six years ago I start seeing videos of talks from many scientific disseminators.
Now I'm stuck, I want to study from 0 but i don’t have the time and the resources to get a degree or to study in a University.
So I’m going to study by my own. My question is if there is someone that want to help me studing from 0 (give me advice, tell me to do and specific problem, etc).
I know is dificult but is the only way, thanks for your time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Take a look at Khan Academy a free online educational service having full courses in physics and math. https://www.khanacademy.org/

Also consider taking math courses to brush up and augment your background as needed.

Likes Cooojan
gleem said:
Take a look at Khan Academy a free online educational service having full courses in physics and math. https://www.khanacademy.org/
It's a really good resource! Helped me a lot! This is a good advice

1. What is the best approach for learning physics as a beginner?

The best approach for learning physics as a beginner is to start by building a strong foundation in basic mathematics, such as algebra and geometry. This will provide a solid understanding of the mathematical concepts that are essential for understanding physics. Additionally, it is important to have a curiosity and willingness to learn, as well as to practice and apply the concepts learned through problem solving.

2. How can I improve my understanding of complex physics concepts?

One effective way to improve understanding of complex physics concepts is to break them down into smaller, more manageable parts. This can be done by creating visual representations, such as diagrams or graphs, and by using real-life examples to make the concepts more relatable. It is also helpful to seek out additional resources, such as textbooks, online lectures, or tutoring, to supplement your learning.

3. Is it important to have a strong foundation in mathematics before learning physics?

Yes, a strong foundation in mathematics is crucial for understanding physics. Many concepts in physics rely heavily on mathematical principles, and without a solid understanding of these principles, it can be difficult to comprehend and apply them in a physics context.

4. How can I make sure I am understanding physics correctly?

One way to ensure understanding is to regularly test yourself by solving practice problems or attempting to explain concepts to someone else. It is also helpful to seek feedback from a teacher or mentor, who can provide guidance and correct any misunderstandings. Additionally, staying organized and keeping track of notes and assignments can help identify areas that may need additional review.

5. Are there any useful online resources for learning physics?

Yes, there are many useful online resources for learning physics, such as online courses, tutorials, simulations, and interactive activities. Some popular websites include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and HyperPhysics. It is important to use these resources as a supplement to your learning and not as a replacement for traditional studying methods.