How Did My First 3D Model Turn Out After Hours of Blender Tutorials?

• Thread starter ElliotSmith
  • Start date
  • Tags
    3d Model
In summary, the individual created a 3D model using Blender after watching tutorial videos on YouTube. The model received positive feedback for its appearance.
ElliotSmith
This is the very first thing that I made using the 3D modeling program Blender after watching a handful of hours worth of video tutorials on youtube.

https://imgur.com/gallery/b8BwM

Likes lekh2003 and berkeman
Engineering news on Phys.org
ElliotSmith said:
This is the very first thing that I made using the 3D modeling program Blender after watching a handful of hours worth of video tutorials on youtube.

Nice work! :cool:

It looks awesome!

Likes ElliotSmith
lekh2003 said:
It looks awesome!

Thank you!

ElliotSmith said:

Looks great! I can almost see it reaching between the bars. :wink:

Related to How Did My First 3D Model Turn Out After Hours of Blender Tutorials?

1. What software did you use to create the 3D model?

I used a combination of software programs, including Maya, ZBrush, and Photoshop, to create this 3D model. Each software has its own strengths and I find that using multiple programs allows me to achieve the best results.

2. How long did it take you to make the 3D model?

The time it takes to create a 3D model varies depending on the complexity of the model and the level of detail. For this particular model, it took me approximately 40 hours from start to finish. This includes the initial concept phase, modeling, texturing, and rendering.

3. What inspired you to create this 3D model?

I draw inspiration from a variety of sources, such as nature, movies, and video games. For this specific model, I was inspired by a concept art I saw online and wanted to recreate it in 3D form.

4. Can you provide a wireframe or breakdown of the 3D model?

Sure, I can provide a wireframe or breakdown of the 3D model upon request. This allows you to see the underlying structure and geometry of the model, which can be useful for understanding the creation process.

5. What techniques did you use to create the textures of the 3D model?

I used a combination of hand-painting and photo-texturing techniques to create the textures for this 3D model. This allows for a more realistic and detailed look, as it mimics the imperfections and details found in real-life objects.