How do I level up my brain? (Studying AI for college exam)

In summary, the difficulty of the course is because it covers too many topics and the student doesn't have enough time to understand them.
shivajikobardan
I am studying AI for college exam. https://www.ioenotes.edu.np/ioe-syllabus/ioe-syllabus-artificial-intelligence-ai-378

The thing is here I am totally on my own as I don't have teacher due to some random reason. Even if I had, they were worst so it doesn't matter I have teacher or not.

I have noticed that I lack the mental capability to learn these concepts. I am guy who loves numericals ie solve everything using mathematics. But IDK why, I find it hard to comprehend. It is really taking a toll to my education. How do I level up my brain and make it ready to study these complex topics easily.

The problem that I find here is that I have hard time reading text as I have asperger's syndrome. I can read slides easily but there is no means to convert articles to slides so that I can comprehend as an aspie.

Physics news on Phys.org
You can do slides. How about videos? This is an excellent series of videos on neural networks.

Likes shivajikobardan
shivajikobardan said:
I am studying AI for college exam. https://www.ioenotes.edu.np/ioe-syllabus/ioe-syllabus-artificial-intelligence-ai-378

The thing is here I am totally on my own as I don't have teacher due to some random reason. Even if I had, they were worst so it doesn't matter I have teacher or not.

I have noticed that I lack the mental capability to learn these concepts. I am guy who loves numericals ie solve everything using mathematics. But IDK why, I find it hard to comprehend. It is really taking a toll to my education. How do I level up my brain and make it ready to study these complex topics easily.

The problem that I find here is that I have hard time reading text as I have asperger's syndrome. I can read slides easily but there is no means to convert articles to slides so that I can comprehend as an aspie.

It looks like the course covers too much to spend enough time on each topic. So I guess the couse is supposed to only give a brief overview of the field, meaning you shouldn't realistically be expected to understand everying, only to know the basic idea.

To understand anyone of those topics, doing excersises (programming, proofs, calculations) would probably be the key to understanding. But with so many topics, I imagine you don't have the time to do much of that.

Likes shivajikobardan

What is the best way to study for an AI college exam?

The best way to study for an AI college exam is to start by understanding the fundamental concepts and theories of AI. Make sure to attend lectures, take detailed notes, and actively participate in class discussions. It is also helpful to practice coding and problem-solving exercises to apply your knowledge.

How can I improve my critical thinking skills for an AI exam?

To improve your critical thinking skills for an AI exam, try to approach problems and questions from different perspectives. Analyze the information given and think critically about the best approach to solve the problem. It is also helpful to practice with past exam questions to familiarize yourself with the format and types of questions.

What resources can I use to study for an AI college exam?

There are many resources available to study for an AI college exam. These include textbooks, online lectures and tutorials, practice exams, and study groups. It is also helpful to consult with your professor or teaching assistant for additional resources and clarification on difficult concepts.

How can I stay motivated while studying for an AI exam?

To stay motivated while studying for an AI exam, set realistic goals and break down your study sessions into smaller, manageable chunks. Reward yourself after completing each goal to maintain motivation. It is also helpful to study with a group or find a study partner to keep each other accountable and motivated.

What study strategies are most effective for an AI college exam?

The most effective study strategies for an AI college exam include active learning techniques such as summarizing, creating flashcards, and teaching the material to someone else. It is also helpful to take regular breaks, get enough sleep, and maintain a healthy diet to keep your brain functioning at its best.