Install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost

In summary, to install Windows XP 2006 using Ghost, you will need to create a disk image of the installation disc and deploy it onto your computer's hard drive using Ghost software. It is possible to install on a computer with an existing operating system, but all data will be lost. Ghost also allows for simultaneous deployment on multiple computers. A valid product key is required for installation and it is possible to install on a computer with limited hardware resources, but performance may be affected.
sohail queshi
hi everyone...
please tell me the installation of ghost window..i used xp 2006...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Why don't you make some more web-search?

1. How do I install Windows XP 2006 using Ghost?

To install Windows XP 2006 using Ghost, you will need to have a Ghost bootable disk or USB drive. Boot your computer from the Ghost media and follow the prompts to create a disk image of the Windows XP 2006 installation disc. Then, use the Ghost software to deploy the image onto your computer's hard drive.

2. Is it possible to install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost on a computer that already has an operating system?

Yes, it is possible to install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost on a computer that already has an operating system. However, this will result in the existing operating system being overwritten and all data on the hard drive being lost. It is important to back up any important files before proceeding with the installation.

3. Can I use Ghost to install Windows XP 2006 on multiple computers simultaneously?

Yes, Ghost allows for simultaneous deployment of disk images on multiple computers. This can save time and effort when setting up multiple computers with the same operating system.

4. Will I need a product key to install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost?

Yes, you will need a valid product key to install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost. This product key can usually be found on the installation disc or in the documentation that came with your Windows XP 2006 software.

5. Can I install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost on a computer with limited hardware resources?

Yes, it is possible to install Windows XP 2006 with Ghost on a computer with limited hardware resources. However, the performance of the operating system may be affected if the computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for Windows XP 2006. It is recommended to check the system requirements before proceeding with the installation.