Is My Girlfriend Refusing to Marry Me Because of Her Past?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Girl
In summary, the speaker asked their girlfriend about marriage, but she declined due to a previous negative experience. The speaker is content with their current situation of not being married but also expresses a desire for marriage and children. It is unclear what will happen in the future.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Today i asked my girlfriend if she wanted to get married, she said she would never marry again as her first husband was a brute, what a let of, i thought she was seriously considering getting married, now i can have the best of both worlds:biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
I'd express my condolences, but you seem happy about it.

Who knows what the hindsight of the next 20 years will suggest about the recent development?

I feel happy in one way sad in the other, i would love to be married and have a couple of kids, but i am happy i all ready have kia.

Where is kia btw?

1. Why did my girlfriend refuse me?

There could be many reasons why your girlfriend refused you. It's important to have a conversation with her to understand her perspective and reasons for her decision.

2. How can I convince my girlfriend to change her mind?

It's important to respect your girlfriend's decision and not try to manipulate or pressure her into changing her mind. Instead, have an open and honest conversation about your feelings and listen to her perspective.

3. What should I do if my girlfriend's refusal is causing me emotional distress?

If you are feeling emotionally distressed, it's important to seek support from friends, family, or a therapist. It's also important to communicate your feelings and concerns with your girlfriend in a calm and respectful manner.

4. Could there be underlying issues in our relationship that led to my girlfriend's refusal?

It's possible that there may be underlying issues in your relationship that led to your girlfriend's refusal. It's important to have open and honest communication to address and work through any issues.

5. Is it possible for my girlfriend to change her mind in the future?

It's impossible to predict the future and whether your girlfriend may change her mind. It's important to focus on understanding and respecting her current decision rather than trying to manipulate or pressure her into changing her mind.