Just finished my lower division physics sequence

In summary, the speaker thanks the members of the forum for helping them with their physics and math questions over the past few years. They are now done with the lower division physics sequence and can move on to their upper division engineering courses. The speaker also expresses gratitude for the forum being a helpful resource and for its insightful and knowledgeable members.
member 392791
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a post thanking all of those who have helped me over the past couple of years with my physics and math questions, since it would be hard to reach every individual. I am now finally done with the lower division physics sequence and managed to get an A in all 3 of them! Now I can move on and start my upper division engineering courses, woohoo!

I think without this forum, it would have been a lot more tedious to find out information from reading through piles of text just to search for the answer I was looking for, what a great site full of insightful and knowledgeable members.

Thank you all

Physics news on Phys.org
Woopydalan said:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a post thanking all of those who have helped me over the past couple of years with my physics and math questions, since it would be hard to reach every individual. I am now finally done with the lower division physics sequence and managed to get an A in all 3 of them! Now I can move on and start my upper division engineering courses, woohoo!

I think without this forum, it would have been a lot more tedious to find out information from reading through piles of text just to search for the answer I was looking for, what a great site full of insightful and knowledgeable members.

Thank you all
Congratulations!

Related to Just finished my lower division physics sequence

What is a lower division physics sequence?

A lower division physics sequence is a series of introductory physics courses typically taken during the first two years of a bachelor's degree program. These courses cover the fundamental concepts and principles of physics, including mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, and optics.

What are the benefits of completing a lower division physics sequence?

Completing a lower division physics sequence can provide a strong foundation for further study in physics or related fields, such as engineering or astronomy. It can also help develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which are valuable in many different career paths.

What topics are typically covered in a lower division physics sequence?

A lower division physics sequence usually covers topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, and optics. Some courses may also include topics like waves, sound, and modern physics.

What are the typical prerequisites for a lower division physics sequence?

The specific prerequisites for a lower division physics sequence may vary depending on the institution, but generally include a strong background in algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and basic calculus. Some schools may also require students to have completed a high school physics course.

What can I do with a lower division physics sequence?

A lower division physics sequence can prepare students for further study in physics or related fields, such as engineering, astronomy, or computer science. It can also provide a strong foundation for a career in research, teaching, or other technical fields.