What Are the Best Master's Programs in Physics in Germany?

• Thread starter alialhassan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Germany
In summary: Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, Tubingen, Dortmund are all good universities for a physics degree. The universities in Berlin and Munich have a good reputation, and Stuttgart and Tubingen offer a variety of courses.
alialhassan
hello,

I have a bachelor in physics.i want to continue learning in Germany.What options or majors can i do in masters?and what are the best master physics majors out there in deutschland?

what are the names of the universities in germany that have good reputation and offcourse good and wide physics majors for bachelor students? i need to do a major that is wanted in the job market worldwide...

thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Other than physics, you can also try materials science, microsystems engineering and so.

For a listing of master courses offered in English see:

http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/07535.en.html

Generally, the level of the education throughout the major public universities is comparable. The ones that top the list of German rankings are the two universities in Munich.
Of the other good universities are FU Berlin, HU Berlin, Bonn, Stuttgart and ...

Regarding doing a major that is on demand worldwide, this is an ill asked question and has no proper answer and it is not possible to generalize.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help buddy...i searched a lot in every site for physics majors all i saw was names like quantum, theoretical, solid state, experimental physics...these are courses that i need to take in the physics major...
if i do such majors, what is my job going to be in the future?teaching?
are there practical majors than i can do with a physics bachelor degree? that have handwork job in the future like construction or mechanical engeneering or any of these stuff? i don't want to end up as a teacher

that's my question please help if u can... Danke :)

alialhassan said:
thanks for the help buddy...i searched a lot in every site for physics majors all i saw was names like quantum, theoretical, solid state, experimental physics...these are courses that i need to take in the physics major...
if i do such majors, what is my job going to be in the future?teaching?
are there practical majors than i can do with a physics bachelor degree? that have handwork job in the future like construction or mechanical engeneering or any of these stuff? i don't want to end up as a teacher

that's my question please help if u can... Danke :)

This depends on many factors

Physics graduates fill many engineering positions. This depends on the type of master programme and its contents as well as your own skills.

You better select a master programme that allows you to have courses from other departments, something on the line of engineering or applied physics.

i'm going to apply for a chance in tubingen, stuttgart, berlin and maybe dortmund...
the majors are environmental geosciences(tubingen), neuro processing(tubingen), solid state physics(stuttgart)...still didn't search in berlin and dortmund...

which do u think is better for the future and is a better major than the other? what about the reputations of these cities in physics? thanks buddy

1. What is the current situation in Germany?

The current situation in Germany varies depending on the specific topic being discussed. However, some common themes include the country's strong economy, high quality of life, and recent influx of refugees.

2. How can I help with the refugee crisis in Germany?

There are many ways to help with the refugee crisis in Germany, such as volunteering with organizations that provide support and resources to refugees, donating to relief efforts, or even offering your skills and services to assist refugees directly.

3. What are some cultural differences I should be aware of when visiting Germany?

Some cultural differences to be aware of when visiting Germany include punctuality, directness in communication, and social etiquette such as paying for meals and tipping. It is always helpful to do some research and familiarize yourself with the customs and norms of the country you are visiting.

4. What are some popular tourist attractions in Germany?

Germany is known for its rich history and beautiful landscapes, and some popular tourist attractions include the Brandenburg Gate, Neuschwanstein Castle, the Black Forest, and the Rhine Valley. Additionally, cities like Berlin, Munich, and Hamburg offer a variety of cultural and historical sites to explore.

5. What are the current environmental issues facing Germany?

Some current environmental issues facing Germany include air and water pollution, renewable energy production and consumption, and waste management. The country has taken steps to address these issues through policies and initiatives, but there is still work to be done in order to achieve sustainability and protect the environment.