Have You Tried the New Rating Feature on PF Version?

• Thread starter Nicool003
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Rating
In summary, the conversation was about the rating feature on the PF version and the lack of usage for it. One person mentioned waiting for the religion thread to reach millions of pages again, while another mentioned not seeing the rating feature and wanting to use it. The conversation ended with the realization that the feature may have been removed due to lack of usage.
Nicool003
Hi everyone! when I first joined this PF version I really liked the idea of rating topics. But I noticed not many have been rated do you guys not see the feature or something? just wondering...

Physics news on Phys.org
I see it, I just don't use it because it's too early to rate any of the topics yet. Not enough in depth conversation.
I'm really waiting for the religion thread to reach millions of pages again (slight exaggeration, I know)
I loved reading all the stuff in religion!

Mistress Lilith said:
I see it, I just don't use it because it's too early to rate any of the topics yet. Not enough in depth conversation.
I'm really waiting for the religion thread to reach millions of pages again (slight exaggeration, I know)
I loved reading all the stuff in religion!

I never saw rating utility
If it is still here ? :uhh:

rootX said:
I never saw rating utility
If it is still here ? :uhh:
Do you realize you are responding to a post that is over 5 years old?

I think we had the rating feature until fairly recently, but it was rarely used.

1) I was bored and trying to understand how some people pull up really really old threads. - still haven't figured that out.
2) I once thought about rating threads in the homework forums. I didn't find rating that time.

There is no point in discussing a feature that was present on the forums 5 years ago.

What is the new rating feature on PF Version?

The new rating feature on PF Version is a tool that allows users to rate products on a scale of 1-5 stars based on their personal experience with the product.

How do I access the new rating feature?

The new rating feature can be accessed by navigating to the product page on PF Version and clicking on the "Rate" button next to the product title.

Can I change my rating after submitting it?

Yes, you can change your rating at any time by revisiting the product page and clicking on the "Edit Rating" button.

What is the purpose of the new rating feature?

The purpose of the new rating feature is to provide valuable feedback to other users about the quality and effectiveness of products on PF Version.

Will my rating be anonymous?

Yes, your rating will be anonymous and will not be linked to your account or personal information.