The prize for zero point energy

In summary, the speaker believes that the scientific community should back up their beliefs with a wager in regards to perpetual motion. They are also working on an idea and are confident they can achieve it, but even if it doesn't work, they will continue to try. They are open to accepting non-monetary bets and see this as a way to work towards a goal rather than just a philanthropic endeavor.
pragmaticindulgence
Although the scientific community vehemently proclaim that perpetual motion cannot be a possibility, I feel that they should put their money where their mouth is, and backup their beliefs with a wager, a sizable one, since their so confident of never being forced to pay.
Presently I'm working on an idea that I believe might work, although still only on the drawing board, I'm somewhat confident that I might be able to crack this holy grail,
but even if it doesn't accomplish in cheating the force of equilibrium, I will continue to try to tweak my theory, if I do accomplish a workable model, I would be letting the world use it duty free, and I would like to see that there is something to work towards rather than just a philanthropic endeavor.
Also, if your not rich enough to bet a million or so, I would also accept land, vehicles, stocks and bonds etc...LOL
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. Archimedes

ANY TAKERS?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
This is not a gambling site. When you have something that works let us know :biggrin:

pragmaticindulgence said:
Although the scientific community vehemently proclaim that perpetual motion cannot be a possibility, I feel that they should put their money where their mouth is, and backup their beliefs with a wager, a sizable one, since their so confident of never being forced to pay.

Ok, and if your thing DOESN'T work, what are you willing to bet ?

:tongue2:

1. What exactly is the prize for zero point energy?

The prize for zero point energy is a hypothetical reward for discovering a way to harness the energy of the vacuum, also known as zero point energy. This energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have, and it is theorized to be present even in a vacuum.

2. How much is the prize for zero point energy worth?

The prize for zero point energy is purely hypothetical and does not have a specific monetary value. It would depend on the organization or individual offering the prize.

3. Who is offering the prize for zero point energy?

Currently, there is no official organization or individual offering a prize for zero point energy. Some private companies and research institutions have offered smaller prizes for specific advancements in zero point energy research, but there is no overarching prize for the entire concept.

4. What are the requirements to win the prize for zero point energy?

As there is no official prize for zero point energy, there are no set requirements to win it. However, it is likely that any potential prize would require a groundbreaking discovery or invention related to harnessing zero point energy.

5. Why is there no official prize for zero point energy?

Zero point energy is a highly theoretical and complex concept that is still being studied and researched. While there have been advancements in the understanding and potential harnessing of this energy, it is not yet fully understood or proven. As such, there has not been a widespread effort to establish an official prize for it.