Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Isn't that what I... In summary, the author is not posting a picture because the author thinks the author is full of it.
tribdog
I have the last reply on the last 15 threads, this one will make 16. I apologize ahead of time but c'mon people talk!

Physics news on Phys.org
Doesn't look that way to me sucka.

Man... I need a ranch...

Last edited:
yeah, penguins make good cowboys. except for the lassoing. no fingers

save a horse, ride a penguin..? hm...

speaking of cowboys, i have this wicked cute cowgirl costume that i bought and haven't ever worn anywhere... there's surprisingly few cowboys in new hampshire...

not that suprising actually. I grew up in cowboy country. my buddy had a huge ranch. When we would spend the night at his ranch we would get into sword fights with the cattle prods. they shock you pretty good, but it's fun. unless you get hit with the green handled one. that one will knock you right down.

Ow. Knock you down huh? What's it called?

tribdog said:
my buddy had a huge ranch. When we would spend the night at his ranch we would get into sword fights with the cattle prods.
So who won - you or the cattle prod ?

Gokul43201 said:

Tribdog always wins if he's getting prodded. :tongue:

Gokul43201 said:
Actually it looks like him and his friend both fought against the cattle prods.

Gale said:
save a horse, ride a penguin..? hm...
speaking of cowboys, i have this wicked cute cowgirl costume that i bought and haven't ever worn anywhere... there's surprisingly few cowboys in new hampshire...

You should go around wearing it and pretend your from Texas, I promise you everyone will say hi and talk to you wearing that thing around town. Greet people by saying Howdy! and use words like ya'll, amurica :rofl:

cyrusabdollahi said:
You should go around wearing it and pretend your from Texas, I promise you everyone will say hi and talk to you wearing that thing around town. Greet people by saying Howdy! and use words like ya'll, amurica :rofl:

If its 'wicked cute' it may not be legal in public o:)

i did grow up in texas. i visted a few years back, and that's where i got the costume. at any rate, I'm not sure i want everyone in this town saying hey to me. i wore a skirt to the post office once, and i won't make that mistake again. while i like being told i have nice legs... i prefer the gentlemen who say so to have most of their teeth and a vehichle that isn't covered in mud. backwoods new hampshire isn't really the best place for a girl to get attention.
and franz, i'd only wear those costumes when I'm out with you :wink:

Gale said:
and franz, i'd only wear those costumes when I'm out with you :wink:

Is that a date :tongue2: ?

cyrusabdollahi said:
http://www.dumpalink.com/pictures/1136531878/Get_A_Dentist
I think there saying, "Hey Gale, you got some nice legs, care to ride in my mud plastered pickup!?"

Sadly too realistic... EW

franznietzsche said:
Is that a date :tongue2: ?

as long as you have good dental hygene... and post pictures to prove it!

Gale said:
as long as you have good dental hygene... and post pictures to prove it!

Aw, but that just takes away from my undefinable allure. Posting pictures makes it very a definable allure. And that's just so much less fun.

franznietzsche said:
Aw, but that just takes away from my undefinable allure. Posting pictures makes it very a definable allure. And that's just so much less fun.

AHA! you don't have teeth, do you!??! i knew it!

Gale said:
AHA! you don't have teeth, do you!??! i knew it!

DO TOO!

See: :biggrin:

Teeth.

lame! they look like dentures to me. you're faking it!

Gale said:
lame! they look like dentures to me. you're faking it!

I need an indignant smiley. For impugning my honesty, I'm not posting a picture.

pfft, you weren't going to post a picture anyway! sir, i daresay you are full of it, and i do believe you know what "it" i refer to. i wouldn't even be surprised if the "picture" you intend to post is no picture at all!

Gale said:
pfft, you weren't going to post a picture anyway! sir, i daresay you are full of it, and i do believe you know what "it" i refer to. i wouldn't even be surprised if the "picture" you intend to post is no picture at all!

Isn't that what I said...?

no...

just post a picture, i hate the suspense!

Gale said:
no...

just post a picture, i hate the suspense!

But the anticipation makes it so much better...

hmmph, there must be some way to get a photo out of you... bribes? blackmail? c'mon, show!

Gale said:
hmmph, there must be some way to get a photo out of you... bribes? blackmail? c'mon, show!

Bribes are always welcome, but there's no gaurantee :biggrin:

*yawn* :eek:

1. What is the purpose of "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!"?

The purpose of "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!" is to facilitate discussions and exchange of ideas among the participants in the 16 threads forum. It serves as a platform for people to engage in meaningful conversations and share their thoughts on various topics.

2. How can I join the "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!" forum?

To join the "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!" forum, you can simply register for an account on the platform where it is hosted. Once you have an account, you can then access the forum and participate in discussions.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!"?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines for participating in "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!". These rules are usually listed on the forum's website or platform and aim to ensure respectful and productive discussions. Make sure to read and follow these rules to have a positive experience in the forum.

4. Can I suggest a topic for discussion in "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!"?

Yes, you can suggest topics for discussion in "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!". Most forums have a section where members can make suggestions for discussion topics. If there is no such section, you can reach out to the forum moderators or administrators with your suggestion.

5. Is "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!" limited to only 16 threads?

No, "Last Reply on 16 Threads: Let's Talk!" is not limited to only 16 threads. The number 16 in the title is just a reference to the number of threads currently active on the forum. As the discussions continue, new threads will be created, and old ones may become inactive. Therefore, the number of threads will constantly change.