45KVA Voltage Stabilizer Recommendation?

In summary, a 36KVA Three Phase Automatic Voltage Regulator is needed for a home due to voltage fluctuations causing damage to appliances. The individual is asking for guidance on how to make one at home using components, but is advised against it due to the high power involved. They then ask for recommendations on buying a 45KVA Automatic Voltage Stabilizer and are advised to check with their local utility company for the appropriate service. They are also provided with some specifications for the stabilizer. The conversation then shifts to discussing the type of transformer coil, number of coil turns, wire gauge, and circuit needed for a stepper motor. Lastly, the individual is advised to contact a professional or search online for available options in their country.
XTREME-EV0
Three Phase Automatic Voltage Regulator for Home

Hello!

Here we have some voltage fluctuation problem. So, I need a 36KVA Three Phase Automatic Voltage Regulator for home. Following are the specifications;

For all three phases;

Let INPUT Voltage = X
& OUTPUT Voltage = 250 volt on each phase

Let Power on each phase = 12000 Watt
So, Power on all three phases (TOTAL POWER) = 36000 Watt

Please guide me on that how to made it & what components are required for that.

Thank you!

Engineering news on Phys.org

What? What you describe in no way resembles a home power system. You'll need to call your power company - if they're even willing to give it to you, it'll be expensive.

What do you need that kind of power for anyway?

russ_watters said:
What? What you describe in no way resembles a home power system. You'll need to call your power company - if they're even willing to give it to you, it'll be expensive.

What do you need that kind of power for anyway?

Thanks for your reply.

I need to run the Whole Home with that Machine. There is normally 220volt but due to some technical problem voltage fluctuate between 120 - 180 volt & all of our home appliances busted badly :(

Can't I create it at home by buying its components? Because company will going to it at much high cost. here Siemens is offering it but at very much high price.

Dont do this. You will probably burn your house down.

Connect smaller UPS devices to selected appliances. Toaster doesn't need it but TV and computer do.

Antiphon said:
Dont do this. You will probably burn your house down.

Connect smaller UPS devices to selected appliances. Toaster doesn't need it but TV and computer do.

Why? How could it burn?

Because you don't know what you're doing and there is high power involved.

Antiphon said:
Because you don't know what you're doing and there is high power involved.

Dont worry mate :)

There will be 3-4 people involved in that. I just need the diagram & components to go onwards

I'm sorry, but you will find that people on this forum are very reluctant to help those who have not demonstrated the ability to handle the project they are undertaking.

russ_watters said:
I'm sorry, but you will find that people on this forum are very reluctant to help those who have not demonstrated the ability to handle the project they are undertaking.

ok thanks !

anyone ?

Again, if you want answers, you will at least have to demonstrate that you understand your own question and provide us enough information to go on! For starters, what are your input and outputkind power conditions and ratings? What kind of equipment are you powering?

OK !

I have;

2 laptops
3 desktops
8 cell phones
1 microwave oven
1 Refrigerator
1 Deep Freezer
1 TON split AC (5 units)
1.5 TON split AC (1 unit)
2 TON split AC (1 unit)
13 Ceiling & 1 pedestal fan
120 lights (spot + tube + fancy)

All appliances operate on 220 volt. I also calculated the total power by adding the amperes & multiplying with 220 so value comes approx of 36KW.
But unfortunately I am getting 100 to 150 volt due to some technical problems in their power plant and heard that it will take a long time to get ready.

What else you want to know more?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello!

I would like to buy 45KVA Automatic Voltage Stabilizer for Home use. Could someone please recommend me the best one?

Thank you!

build one uzing zener diodes?? of course, youll need to work out all the values, but it is VERY simple...

flyingpig said:
Is that a battery...?

no a step up/down stabilizer

like this ...

111038724_Servo_Type_Automatic_Voltage_Stabilizer_Regulator_SVC_45KVA_60KVA_240.jpg

XTREME-EV0 said:
Hello!

I would like to buy 45KVA Automatic Voltage Stabilizer for Home use. Could someone please recommend me the best one?

Thank you!
Most homes have a 100 to 200 A service, unless you've got a very large home. IF you plan on drawing >=40 kW (or 45 kVA), you better talk to your local utility first, and get the appropriate service. You'll be needing an commercial/industrial service, not a residential service.

Now i feel stupid! :S

Astronuc said:
Most homes have a 100 to 200 A service, unless you've got a very large home. IF you plan on drawing 50 kW, you better talk to your local utility first, and get the appropriate service. You'll be needing an commercial/industrial service, not a residential service.

yea its big, there are lot many companies offering it but don't know which one should i choose like; Neopower.hk & lioa.com

I just need a 45KVA automatic voltage stabilizer having;

Input = 100 ~ 300 volt
Output = 220 ~ 250 volt

wrexhamseadog said:
Now i feel stupid! :S

what's stupidity in that?

That would be installed in the main line.

that i got the wrong type of stabiliser! :D

wrexhamseadog said:
that i got the wrong type of stabiliser! :D

lol, now could u please help me in that matter?

what, you need help building one from zener diodes?

wrexhamseadog said:
what, you need help building one from zener diodes?

nope. I need a ready made. Just want to install it, don't have such time for manufacturing.

XTREME-EV0 said:
nope. I need a ready made. Just want to install it, don't have such time for manufacturing.
I suggest you either contact a professional or go online. We do not know what would be available in your country.

So, I have decided to install a Three Phase Voltage Stabilizer at my home's main line.
For that;
What type of transformer coil do I need?
How many coil turns do I need?
What Standard wire gauge do I need?
What circuit for stepper motor do I need?(I do prefer China made circuit OR you people could elaborate the circuit diagram.)

If I left something please do contribute.

Thank you!

Related to 45KVA Voltage Stabilizer Recommendation?

1. What is a 45KVA voltage stabilizer?

A 45KVA voltage stabilizer is a device that regulates the voltage of an electrical circuit to ensure a steady and consistent supply of electricity. It is typically used to protect sensitive equipment from voltage fluctuations that can cause damage.

2. How does a 45KVA voltage stabilizer work?

A 45KVA voltage stabilizer works by continuously monitoring the incoming voltage and adjusting it to maintain a stable output voltage. It uses a variety of components, such as transformers, capacitors, and voltage regulators, to achieve this function.

3. What are the benefits of using a 45KVA voltage stabilizer?

Using a 45KVA voltage stabilizer can provide numerous benefits, including protecting sensitive equipment from voltage fluctuations, increasing the lifespan of electrical appliances, and improving the overall efficiency of electrical systems.

4. How do I choose the right 45KVA voltage stabilizer for my needs?

When selecting a 45KVA voltage stabilizer, it is essential to consider factors such as the input and output voltage range, load capacity, and features such as surge protection and automatic voltage regulation. It is also recommended to consult with a professional to determine the most suitable option for your specific needs.

5. Can a 45KVA voltage stabilizer be used for both residential and commercial purposes?

Yes, a 45KVA voltage stabilizer can be used for both residential and commercial purposes. It is suitable for any electrical system that requires a stable and consistent voltage supply, regardless of its size or purpose.