What are the interests and experiences of a physics teacher in Saltillo, Mexico?

• Thread starter Luis Manuel
  • Start date
In summary, a physics teacher in Saltillo, Mexico has a strong interest in promoting a love for science and critical thinking skills among their students. They often have a diverse range of experiences, including conducting experiments, creating engaging lesson plans, and participating in professional development opportunities. Additionally, they may also have a passion for integrating technology into their teaching and staying up to date with current research in the field. Overall, a physics teacher in Saltillo, Mexico is dedicated to inspiring and educating the next generation of scientists.
Luis Manuel
Hi everyone, my name is Luis Manuel. I´m a Physics teacher at ITESM, Campus Saltillo. I like to play piano, interested in acoustics; I am an avid reader (essays and certain type of novels). I like photography and starting to incursionate in the field of video producing. I´ve been teaching for more than 30 years; I also teach Math.
I live in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi sir I m really eager to take some physics in me so kindly would you teach me

Welcome to the PF to both of you. :smile: