A little question for everyone

• Thread starter idontthinkright
  • Start date
In summary, two golfers played a game where one scored a 69 and the other scored a 72. However, the one with a score of 72 ended up winning the game. When asked why, it was revealed that they did not actually play golf against each other. Possible reasons include playing different numbers of holes or using a handicap system. When questioned about why it rains, one person chose not to answer.
idontthinkright
Two golfers played a game. One of the golfers scored a 69,While the other scored a 72.The one scoring 72 won the game instead.Why is that so? :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
They didn't play golf.

yup,either that or one of them played nine holes,and the other played eighteen.

Or they do what I do and add up the number of times the ball got in the hole...

hehehehe very funny,but that wouldn't make it a game wouldn't it?

They didn't play against each other

Handicap, it is a thing you place upon your head conviently when it rains. Why does it rain?

I take a naughty interpretation of the question posed and so I think I won't answer it. :rolleyes:

What is "A little question for everyone"?

"A little question for everyone" is a phrase used to describe a question that is relevant and thought-provoking for a wide range of individuals.

Why is it important to ask "A little question for everyone"?

Asking "A little question for everyone" allows for a diverse range of perspectives and insights to be considered, leading to a more well-rounded and comprehensive understanding of a topic or issue.

How can "A little question for everyone" be used in a scientific context?

In science, "A little question for everyone" can be used to encourage interdisciplinary thinking and collaboration, as well as to ensure that all relevant factors are taken into account when conducting research or experiments.

Can "A little question for everyone" be subjective?

Yes, "A little question for everyone" can be subjective, as individuals may have different interpretations or opinions on the question. However, it is important to consider and respect all perspectives in order to gain a more comprehensive understanding.

How can I come up with a thought-provoking "A little question for everyone"?

To come up with a thought-provoking "A little question for everyone", it can be helpful to brainstorm and consider various perspectives, as well as to think about the potential implications and applications of the question. Additionally, seeking feedback from others and refining the question based on their insights can also be beneficial.