My Plan to Combat Terrorism in Yemen

• News
  • Thread starter Char. Limit
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plan
In summary: Yemeni government. Don't shoot ANYONE unless you have PROOF that they are highly hostile, and let anyone in who you aren't forced to arrest. (Of course, letting them out will require a bit more... scrutiny.) Then, without breaking the line, simply move the army inward, checking people as you go. Once you reach the southern point, you're done. It's over, go home, NO exception.In summary, Yemen is a hotbed for terrorists! Luckily, I have a plan. It may not be the best, but looking at Iraq and Afghanistan, it can't be any worse.
Char. Limit said:
That's Vergangenheitsbewältigung in action.
Sadly 20 years after the fall of the Berlin Wall spaces are still in short supply in Germany - forcing entire sentences to be written as a single word.

ps. You did give them David Hasselhof, surely they've suffered enough ?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
MotoH said:
I am glad that you included the "Jewish museum" Trying to make amends?

We have Black person museums too, big whoop.(slavery got things done btw.)

"Fourth-generation" yeah that means you are an American. Big whoop you can speak German. I can speak Ojibwe, does that make me an Aboriginal American?(the use of the word Native American is absolute crock, my parents as well as I were born in America, hence I am a Native American) no it does not.

Also, take away the two extremely long compound words, because they mean absolutely nothing.

Rammstein is a shytty band. don't know what Die prince or whatever is but I am sure it sucks hard too because it is German.

BMW. . . They can easily be replaced.

So what does that leave?

Bavarian beer maids.

Game. Set. Match. My friend.

Congratulations on revealing your Teutonophobic bigotry. It's obvious that you see Germany through the blinders of Nazism, and I see no hope of you ever becoming a moral person.

Vergangenheitsbewältigung means roughly "a rememberance and remorse of the past". It's exactly what every German has to go through when every dumb**** American, like you, calls him or her a Nazi because of their country of origin. That's hardly "absolutely nothing".

Your comments on the bands show the same sort of blind bigotry you see throughout the post.

Schadenfreude means "taking pleasure in the misfortune of others", and describes my mood towards you.

Insult my culture, will you? The war paint's on.

Char. Limit said:
words

Insult my culture, will you? The war paint's on.

Cool story, bro.

Typical German, always stepping it right up to an act of aggression. One day my friend you will know what it is like to be truly peaceful with yourself.

Why remorse for what has already happened, and the perpetrators have already been tried and killed? It's not like every single German soldier at the time thought what he was fighting for was right, he was just fighting for his country for what he did.

You can't let the Jews guilt trip you forever.

:rolleyes:

There's remorse because idiot Americans continually push the Germans towards it.

How many times have you called someone Nazi for speaking German?

It's happened to me eight times in two years.

Quit srereotyping me, xenophobe.

Char. Limit said:
There's remorse because idiot Americans continually push the Germans towards it.

How many times have you called someone Nazi for speaking German?

It's happened to me eight times in two years.

Quit srereotyping me, xenophobe.

Hey first of all, let's get this straight, I am not afraid of Xenu. :tongue:

Second of all, I don't know anyone who speaks German.

Third of all, the only Nazi's (neo-nazi's) around can't even speak German.

Fourth of all, you are taking this way to seriously.

Fifth of all, sarcasm is hard to convey over an internet forum.

Sixth of all, this was all a joke.

Seventh of all, we should still nuke Yemen. :smile:

I take German seriously because I see it seriously insulted.

Xenophobe means afraid of foreigners. You're thinking of the related condition xenuphobia, a condition that none of us hopefully experience. :)

Sarcasm was part of my intent, although that one post was pure rant.

Finally, we can't nuke Yemen. It would contaminate too much oil.

Char. Limit said:
Finally, we can't nuke Yemen. It would contaminate too much oil.
Yemen doesn't have any oil.
It just has a large port within missile range of any oil tankers entering the gulf.

They're right next to Saudi Arabia, and the Saudis have oil.

Fallout spreads.

I don't believe there is any problem with fallout, since it seems like most of the oil is pumped out and into a pipeline automatically (correct me if I am wrong) So the problem with humans in the area is really nonexistent.

What happens if something breaks though?

For that matter, what will the Saudis think?

Who said we weren't going to nuke the Saudis?

If we leave the oil fields alone, and just go to the cities we should be fine.

I wonder what happened to the days when Certain mods in a certain forum would delete any posts that didn't agree with their political views and replace them with a 'thread closed' post. Maybe insults aren't against the forum rules any more, nor is excessive off topic posting or name calling and racist remarks. I mean, sheesh, I got 2 points for saying someone who wanted Islam banned might be an islamophobe...
Times change, it seems.

Since when don't the Germans and the Polish have anything to do with Yemen? It is all part of a strategic operation to control the oil fields from the southern ME, all the way to Georgia!

Nabki: I think it was over too fast.

Moto: I keep my conspiracies American, I don't know about the European or M.Eastern ones. So, it could be...

But have the Polish ever succeeded in a military operation? I mean, in the 790's they just surrendered without a fight...

Poland has this thing about a battle in Vienna saying they were the saviors of the day, when really they where only about 1/3rd of the relief force.

Hey they have to be proud of something, otherwise they might as well be an eastern block country and have no heritage what-so-ever! hahaha

By the way... Other than Russia, the Ukraine, and Macedonia, what do we do about Yemen, I mean, what EB countries have a significant culture?