Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 12K views
Physics news on Phys.org
C6ZR1
- 54
- 0
ok the numerical value is correct but the units are still wrong! lol
C6ZR1
- 54
- 0
* face palm * I need to stop doing homework so late, I got it now. Thank you soooo much for your help and time. I really appreciate it! This will certainly be a question I'll review for an upcoming exam 
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 11,986
- 1,584
You're welcome.C6ZR1 said:* face palm * I need to stop doing homework so late, I got it now. Thank you soooo much for your help and time. I really appreciate it! This will certainly be a question I'll review for an upcoming exam![]()
Time for me to get some sleep too.
Similar threads
- the4thamigo_uk
- · Replies 3 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 3
- coolnufc
- · Replies 1 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- San K
- · Replies 2 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 2