1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Aerodynamics book

1. Jun 15, 2016 #1
    Hello everyone. Firstly, I have to say that I'm studying mechanical engineering but I was at Preperation Class last year. I'm gonna begin my engineering education this year. (hence, I don't have any high level math or physic informations) I am interested with Aircrafts. I've just read "Aircraft Design" (Daniel P. Raymer). consequently, I need a Aerodynamic book. I have a infrastructure about Aerodynamic and aircrafts. I know some things ( Principle of Bernouille, flows etc.) You should consider this situation when you suggesting. Thank you.

Edit: Someone has suggested this "FLIGHT WITHOUT FORMULA (By Phillipet)" , " A.M Mhitariyan- Aerodynamika" , "J.D Anderson Fundamentals of Aerodynamic" [If you have any information about these books, Please tell me how are these?" ] THANK YOU AGAIN!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 16, 2016 #2

FactChecker

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Anderson is a standard. If the same person who recommended Anderson also recommended the other (I'm not familiar with it), I would take that advice very seriously.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted