Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace Engineering program at Texas A&M

1. May 14, 2008 #1
    Hello, I am a recent admit to the Aerospace Engineering program at Texas A&M, I have just completed the prerequisite classes to get into upper level AERO. Not sure if other universities have this same requirement. Anyways, I am taking my first AERO class next fall, Intro to aero mechanics. This is my first post and I thought this would be a good place to introduce myslef, I have taken up an interest in physics since my electricity and magnetism class and I have come here with a lot of curiosity on the subject. If there is any advice yall would like to share I would be glad to hear it. I am curious about what I might be getting into.

2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2008 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Texag.
    To start with, that should be y'all, since it's a contraction for 'you all'. :tongue:
    A Mentor will probably move this to GD. Be prepared to state what your favourite fish is.
    Congrats upon your acceptance.

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  4. May 14, 2008 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Moved to GD.

Welcome to PF, texag. If you've got any specific questions regarding your education, then feel free to post in the Academic and Career Guidance forum.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?