1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Air preassure

1. Sep 12, 2010 #1
    Hello everybody.... My name is Benjamin and I'm new on this forum... I come from Bosnia & Herzegovina...

Our new school year just started.... and first day we get some homework in psyhics to do.... its all from 1 grade (1st year of school) and its about air preassure.... I would like your help just with this task because I just can't remember formulas just can't......

it says: Calculate air preassure at normal conditions where roe(greece letter known as ro ggl it) so. roe= 1.29(kg/m^3)... and k=1.4 thats all that our professor gave to us please help me I need help just this one

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2010 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

We do not do your schoolwork for you here. What are the relevant equations involved (you can find them in your textbook), and what is your attempt at a solution?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook