Amazing Thing: 2 Minute Run After Freezing It!

• Thread starter WiFO215
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Freezing
In summary, "Amazing Thing: 2 Minute Run After Freezing It!" is a scientific experiment that involves freezing a substance and observing its behavior after thawing and allowing it to run for two minutes. The materials needed include a freezer, containers or molds, a timer, and a suitable surface. The purpose of this experiment is to study the physical properties and behavior of substances when exposed to extreme temperature changes. Potential results could include changes in viscosity, color, texture, or movement. Real-world applications include understanding the behavior of water in extreme cold, studying frozen substances, and developing freezing techniques for food preservation or medical purposes.
WiFO215
I love this thing. I don't know how many of you have seen this before, but it is absolutely amazing. Took me quite some time to get it going for so long. Usually, it only went for about 2 minutes and then fell over. Then I had this brainwave to keep it in the freezer for a while. When I took it out, this was the best run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xjaj6qB0Y4

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
kewl, I like the music you chose.

Google ads suggest free-energy reading material alongside your video.

What is "Amazing Thing: 2 Minute Run After Freezing It!"?

"Amazing Thing: 2 Minute Run After Freezing It!" is a scientific experiment that involves freezing a liquid or solid substance and then observing its behavior when it is thawed and allowed to run for two minutes.

What materials are needed for this experiment?

The materials needed for this experiment may vary depending on the substance being frozen, but typically include a freezer, containers or molds to freeze the substance in, a timer, and a suitable surface for the substance to run on.

What is the purpose of this experiment?

The purpose of this experiment is to study the physical properties and behavior of a substance after it has been frozen and allowed to thaw for two minutes. It can help scientists better understand how substances react to extreme temperature changes and how those changes can affect their movement.

What are some potential results of this experiment?

The results of this experiment may vary depending on the substance being tested, but some potential outcomes could include changes in viscosity, changes in color or texture, or changes in the way the substance moves or flows.

What are the real-world applications of this experiment?

This experiment can have various real-world applications, such as understanding how water behaves in extreme cold temperatures, studying the movement of glaciers or other frozen substances, or developing new freezing techniques for food preservation or medical purposes.