First figure out the oxidation state of all relevant atoms, you should have learned the oxidation number rules by now. After that, it's mostly plugging and chugging, making sure the electrons to the right equals the electrons to the left. It takes practice, just like when you learned to balance simple reactions.
Give an example and we'll see if we can work through it.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving