Connecting With Other Arduino Lovers - Join the Discussion!

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking if there are any Arduino lovers in the group, as they have just started using Arduino and would like to know who they can ask for help or share project ideas with. The person also mentions having an Arduino starter kit and suggests doing a forum search for help. Another person responds by saying they are an Arduino lover and suggests creating a thread in the EE forum to get help from multiple people. They also mention that there are many forums specifically for Arduino discussions. The conversation ends with a sarcastic comment about the first person's attitude.
ISamson
Gold Member
Hello,

May I ask, are there any Arduino lovers here?
I would like to know, because I have just started with Arduino and wish to know who I could ask if I have a problem or interesting project idea...
Thank you.

P.S. I have the Arduino starter kit.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Has it occurred to you to do a forum search?

phinds said:
Has it occurred to you to do a forum search?

Yeah.

Ivan Samsonov said:
May I ask, are there any Arduino lovers here?
I am.

Ivan Samsonov said:
and wish to know who I could ask if I have a problem or interesting project idea...
Instead of asking one particular member, you should create a thread about your problem here in the EE forum. Arduino lovers would check it out and post their comments. We have had many discussions here on arduino projects before.

Ivan Samsonov said:
Yeah.

Well THAT attitude should really make people want to help.

Likes Averagesupernova and phinds
Yes - there are Arduino fans here - but there are also tons of arduino specific forums as well.

1. What is the purpose of "Connecting With Other Arduino Lovers - Join the Discussion!"?

The purpose of "Connecting With Other Arduino Lovers - Join the Discussion!" is to create a platform for individuals who are interested in Arduino to connect and share their knowledge, ideas, and projects with one another.

2. How can I join the discussion?

To join the discussion, you can go to the designated forum or online community where the conversation is taking place. You may need to create an account or sign up to become a member before participating in the discussion.

3. Is there a specific topic or theme for the discussions?

The discussions may vary in topics and themes related to Arduino, such as programming, projects, troubleshooting, and new developments. However, the main focus is on connecting with other Arduino enthusiasts and fostering a supportive community.

4. Can I ask for help or advice from other members?

Of course! The purpose of the forum is to provide a space for individuals to share their knowledge and help each other with their Arduino projects. Just make sure to be respectful and follow any guidelines set by the forum or community.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the discussions?

Yes, most forums and online communities have rules and guidelines that members are expected to follow. These may include being respectful to others, staying on topic, and avoiding spam or self-promotion. Make sure to read and understand the rules before joining the discussion.