Are foundational issues the same as BSM?

In summary: Correct me here if I'm wrong. But I think I remember LQG to be based on spin form networks that are a speculation about what spacetime itself is made of - I don't think it's a pure derivation from QG and QM, right? Loop quantum gravity is not a pure derivation of QG and QM, it is a theory about the mathematical structure of spacetime itself.Loop quantum gravity is not a pure derivation of QG and QM, it is a theory about the mathematical structure of spacetime itself.
Hans de Vries said:
...I'm personally not particular against discussing work published on the arXiv or viXra but from a moderation viewpoint it makes no sense to give a carte blanche to all and everything put on viXra. This would simply be abused because everybody is allowed to put anything on viXra. ..
Hans.

I think we're on the same page. A theory should be judged on its merits and not necessarily on someone's credentials.

<h2>1. What are foundational issues?</h2><p>Foundational issues refer to the fundamental principles or concepts that form the basis of a particular subject or field of study. They are the core ideas that must be understood and accepted in order to build a solid understanding of a topic.</p><h2>2. What is BSM?</h2><p>BSM stands for Business Service Management. It is a management approach that focuses on aligning business processes and technology to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of an organization.</p><h2>3. Are foundational issues and BSM related?</h2><p>Yes, foundational issues and BSM are related. BSM relies on a strong understanding of foundational issues, such as business processes and technology, in order to be implemented successfully.</p><h2>4. Can BSM be applied to any industry?</h2><p>Yes, BSM can be applied to any industry as it is a management approach that can be tailored to fit the specific needs and processes of different organizations.</p><h2>5. How can BSM help improve business operations?</h2><p>BSM can help improve business operations by providing a holistic view of the organization and identifying areas for improvement. It can also help align business processes and technology to ensure they are supporting the overall goals and objectives of the organization.</p>

Related to Are foundational issues the same as BSM?

1. What are foundational issues?

Foundational issues refer to the fundamental principles or concepts that form the basis of a particular subject or field of study. They are the core ideas that must be understood and accepted in order to build a solid understanding of a topic.

2. What is BSM?

BSM stands for Business Service Management. It is a management approach that focuses on aligning business processes and technology to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of an organization.

3. Are foundational issues and BSM related?

Yes, foundational issues and BSM are related. BSM relies on a strong understanding of foundational issues, such as business processes and technology, in order to be implemented successfully.

4. Can BSM be applied to any industry?

Yes, BSM can be applied to any industry as it is a management approach that can be tailored to fit the specific needs and processes of different organizations.

5. How can BSM help improve business operations?

BSM can help improve business operations by providing a holistic view of the organization and identifying areas for improvement. It can also help align business processes and technology to ensure they are supporting the overall goals and objectives of the organization.